Capture 23: Is he angry?

"Yes, mum." Minho shouts before leaving.

-
Minho buys the ingredients he needs. His eyes linger on a cheesecake as he decides to buy one for the younger.
Finished with his list, he walked to the cashier and pays.

"Hey, handsome."

Minho looks up, seeing a quiet, handsome young man with a grin plastered on his lips. He decides to ignore him and hurry home. But the guy has other plans.

"Are you new in this neighbourhood? You look familiar."

"No." Minho replies cold.

The cashier finished the purchase, and Minho pays. He's about to take his hand back as the cashier holds him with a firm grip on the wrist.

"What's wrong? You wanna leave already?"

Minho pulls his hand out of the guys grip and sends him a death glare. He leaves annoyed without any further words.

-

Minho shuts the door with a bang and leans on it while taking his shoes off.

He ignores Jisung, who calls him from the living room and unpacks the ingredients in the kitchen.

"Min, you're back?" Jisung asks again as he enters the kitchen.
"Yeah, why?!" he answers, annoyed.
"Just... no reason." Jisung leaves noticing the other's mood.

Trying to figure out what happened, he can't think of another reason. It must be because of the kiss.

-

After cooking, Minho calls him for dinner. But Jisung doesn't reply.
He gets up and searches for him in his room.

"Ji, I called you, couldn't you hear?"
The boy stays silent, staring at his phone.
"Come on, dinner is ready."
Jisung follows speechless, and during the dinner, no one's talking.

"Ji, is something wrong? Why don't you eat?"

...

"Ji, why are you so quiet? Normally, you always blubber."

"Is that why you're angry? I'm too annoying?" He finally looks up from his plate.

"What? no. Why would I be mad at you. And I'm not annoyed, I like listening to you."

"Then why were you so angry with me? Was it because of the kiss?"

"What? No, no, Ji. It's not that. I was just annoyed by the cashier. Not because of you. I'm sorry if I made you think so."

"So we're okay?"

"Yeah."

'Then, why were you annoyed. What did the cashier do? Was he rude?" Jisung asks, smiling, that it wasn't him the other was angry with. He sees no reason to still be glumly.

"Just focus on your food." Minho points his fork at Jisungs plate, trying to distract from the topic.

"Alright, alright. Mister secret.:("

"By the way, there's a cheesecake in the fridge. You can have it." Minho says, emotionless, staring at his food.

A big grin plasterers on Jisungs face.
"Thanks, hyung."