Chapter 28: The accident

Minho walks down the mainstreet as he just went grocerieshopping. He's already late.

Jisung's probably home by now, and he didn't told the younger he would went out again, because he thought it would only take a few minutes.

His phone vibrates in his hand as he reads Jisungs name on the display. Hearing a squeaky sound he turns around only to get hit by the side of a racing car.

-

Jisung nervously walks around the kitchencounter, trying to call Minho.

"Pick up, pick up. FUCK MINHO, where are you?"

He hastically holds his phone against his ear when the other side picks up.

"Minho? Minho, where are you? You scared the hell out of me. Do you know how worried I am?...Minho?"

"...(heavy breathing)"

"Minho, what happened?! Where are you? Tell me!"

"The...broken...streetlight..." a weak voice answered, afterwards only a choking cough to hear.

"I-I'll be there in a second. Just wait. Don't move." Jisung sprints out of the apartment, running like a mad man. Without slowing down, he reaches the spot in no time.

"Minho?...Minho?...Minho?!" The moment he catches the olders figure on the ground he runs to him, shaking his cheek.
"Minho? Min-?...Min please wake up. You can't do this. This can't...emergency...Wait I'll call an ambulance...Just, Just wait...hold on, please..."

In the hospital

Minho wakes up Staring at the hospitalcelling. Next to his bed a cute boy resting in a chair.

Cute.

"Min?" A tired Jisung asks rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Mhh, you're awake?"

"Min are you okay? How you're feeling?" Jisung asks with a concerned gaze, gripping the olders hand tight.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired."

"How could you do this? You knew you're in danger yet you went there alone and didn't ever told me." The younger bursted out crying.

"Hey..." Minho strokes his cheek. "I'm sorry. I should have called. But I'm really okay. Please stop crying."

The younger nods, snuggling into the olders embrance.

"I just love you, I don't want something bad happen to you."

"I know." Minho wraps his arms around the small figure. "I love you too,Ji."