Capture 9: Dance for me

He sights in relief and falls back on the bed, with his hand searching for his phone.

After playing with his phone for a while, Jisung decides to get up and look for the others. He walks a few minutes around, seeing Minho in the living room, but doesn't border to speak with him.

Jisung knocks on Seungmins door. Slowly opening it, he sticks his head through the gap and meets with a staring Seungmin. "Everything okay, Jisung?"

"Mhh, I just wanted to ask you if you've seen Chan or the others? It looks like nobody's home."

"Ah, well I guess Chan's at the studio. For the others, mhh...Felix told me they wanted to go somewhere but I forgot what he sayed." Seungmin smiles at him grinning.

Knowing he still won't find who he's searching for, he wents back to the living room. Like expected Minho is still sitting at the same spot looking at him as he enters.

"What's wrong Ji?"

"It's just... It's nothing. I was searching for Chan, but seems like he's in the studio and Seungmin told me the others also left somewhere." He pouts slightly.

"Are you bored?"

"Just a little. I wanted to ask Chan about some work but seems like I need to wait."

Minho gets up, then walks up to him. He stops infront of the boy, smiling at his cuteness. "Then..." He pauses for a second. "Do you wanna go practice with me?"

Jisung looks up, meeting with Minhos eyes. His eyes widens for a moment but then his pout turns into a grin. "Sure"

-

They both walk down the stairs, while chatting.

"Ji, you still struggle with the new choreo, right?"

The boy stares at him with an dark expression, like he wanna say are you serious? And than just nods coldly.

"Than let's practice It together, today."

Walking, Minho doesn't take an eye away from Jisung, while smiling lovely at him.

"Hyung." The younger suddenly stops walking, making Minho cops him. "I forgot my phone."

"Again?"

Minho lifts an eyebrow playfully judging. The younger hits his shoulder, prompting him to stop.

"It's okay, we don't need it for practice."

"But..."

"And at least I have my phone with me. See!"

Minho smiling takes his phone out before letting it slip back in his pocket and grabbing Jisungs wrist, who follows without any further complaining.

-

They both enter the practice room. To Jisungs surprise no-one was there. Normally it would be filled with at least a hand of people during this time.

But now there were just he and Minho, who already positioned himself infront of the mirror, waiting for Jisung to join. Jisung walks next to Minho, who turns his head to him.

"Ready to start?"

The boy nods and turns his face to the Mirror as Minho turns the Music on and both start to practice.

After some time they take a break. Jisung immediately falls on his butt dramatically, resting his hands behind him to hold him up. Laying his head in his neck, he watches Minho grabbing his bottle and drinking.

The boy swallows loudly, while water runs down his larynx. For a moment Jisung is bound to the scenario.
Then he throws himself at the ground, facing the ceiling.

" Come on, again."

Minho appears in his sight with his hand stretched out to him, signaling the boy to get up. Jisung slowly sits up before grabbing the others hand, letting him help to get up.

Minho could tell that the boy wasn't motivated.

"Just a bit more. You've already improved. Just a few more times."

Seeing that Jisung still isn't convinced he suggests. "Let me help you."

That's when Jisung becomes attentive.

"This time, let me guide your moves."

Not knowing how to reply Jisung just follows Minho to the Mirror.

The older places his hands at the others shoulders. While the music plays, Minhos hands follow Jisungs moves, supporting his body.

At one point his hands rest at Jisungs hips, which makes the younger flinch, but immediately relax afterwards. Minhos hands slowly move over his hips up to his waist and back down.

With an impact he twists Jisungs hips, forcing the rest of his body to follow automatically. Chest to chest he embrace the smaller, while his hands continue to have a firm grip at his hips.

The youngers eyes widen through the sudden near. Both stare at each other. Without breaking the eye-contact Jisung asks overstrained. "W-w-why?"

Minho moves nearer to the others face, until they are just inches apart, before breaking the eye-contact and survey the youngers lips.
Then the frozen Jisung feels their body's separate.

"I don't know. I just felt like it." Minho says laughing, letting it look like an trivial action of his.

What the hell was that? My heart is racing like crazy. If he keeps doing such things I will get a heart attack. Why did he...- probably just because he was bored.

Jisung fast collects himself and wents back to practicing.