Chapter 30: Jealously

It's been two weeks now and the both boys haven't talked since that day in the studio. Minho has come to the conclusion that he won't let Jisung hurt him like this, and Jisung still ignores the older.

What should I do?

Jisung sits in the Company's cafeteria, staring at his plate, lost in thoughts since he sat down.

He's been trying his best to ignore the other, but it's so freaking hard.

When will this stop?~I think I'm going crazy if I still need to keep this up. But...what choice do I have?

Jisung still poking his food jumps a bit when a plate of food lands right infront of him.

"Hey, Ji."

"Oh, hey Felix."

"What's wrong, bro? You look kind of lost. Is it because of Minho again?"

"Mhh(yes)." He nods slightly sightin at his food.

"Why don't you talk to him? You could just tell him that you did all that to keep him save."

"Because he wouldn't stop then. I know him. He wouldn't exapt it saying he doesn't care if he gets in trouble and still getting close to me. And then he would be in danger again. I can't. Not after he almost died because of me."

"Come on, mate. It was an accident. You don't even know if that creepy guy had something to do with it."

"No, it was him. I'm sure. This is too risky."

"Is it better that he thinks you played with him? You know this way you'll ruine you're relationship with him, right?"

"At least he's not in danger then."

"Okay," Felix pats him on the shoulder. "I get you. Hang in there. I'm here for you." He now focuses of the food infront of him, eating happily.

"Hey, bro. I...I gotta go. See you later."

"Okay, see ya." Felix yells after the boy who's already walking out of the cafeteria.

-

Jisung walks to the rooftop, getting some fresh air, in attempt to get his thoughts clear. But arriving there something else waits for him.

Minho standing between the high flowerpots, his hands resting on a girls cheeks. Just then he leans in capturing the girls orange lips in him. Enjoying the moment he didn't noticed Jisung enter.

Just when Jisung stumbles backwards, moving some rocks on the ground, he notices the spectator.

"Jisung?"

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't knew someone...I didn't knew someone was here. I-I'll go and let you alone." Jisung stumbles backwards again, before running of, Minho calling after him.

"Ji, Ji..."

-

Jisung stumbles, already crying a bit, down the stairs, walking right into Hyunjin.

"Ji." Hyunjin soon notices something's up. "Are you crying?...Hey, Ji..."

Jisung graps the others shirt while hugging him tight, crying his heart out.
"I know I'm not his boyfriend...but how could he do this?"

"Ji."

"I know I don't have the right to stop him. I know he can do whatever he want, but-"

"Ji, look at me." Hyunjin captures his cheeks making the younger look at him. "Tell me. What happened? Who did this to you?"

Just then Minhos voice appears behind Jisung.

"Ji!... Ji, let me-"

Without thinking Jisung graps Hyunjins neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Leaving both boys speechless in surprise.

Letting all his anger and sadness out, he leaves Hyunjin flustered. However, kind of getting the situation Hyunjin let's him do whatever he wants, without really responding but not complaining either.

F*ck you, Minho!