Capture 16: Unknown

*ring , ring.*

Jisung stares at the screen. -Unknown number- He answers hesitating.

"H-hello."

Silence.

"H-hello, is someone there?"

Silence again, rustle and then...a male voice.

[TW]

"Hey clumsy fag, missed me‽"

Jisungs blood freezes.

This nickname. How is this possible? It can't be him, it can't.

Jisung thought he would never hear this name again. At least he hoped.

"W-what do you want?"

"Ohhh, why so unfriendly, aren't we old friends?... Anyways, just wanted to congratulate you. I'm back in your life." The boy sayed with an evil grin audible in his voice.

...

-

Minho prepares breakfast. Almost finished, Jisung enters the kitchen. Minho looks at him, seeing something's wrong.

"Ji, what's wrong? Something happened?"

Jisung just looks up after a moment and sights, avoiding Minhos gaze. He then nods.

"Ji." Minho walks over to him. Staying infront of him he takes his hands. "Tell me what's going on. Did something happen?"

Seeing that he won't look at him, Minho slowly lifts the others chin. The younger stares at him for a long second, before his features soften.

"Wellll..." He sounds serious, still kinda scared. "Do you remember a few days ago I had this nightmare?"

Minho gives him his whole attention and nods to every sentence of Jisung.

"Well...I told you what the nightmare was about, right?...It's...It's...well the guy I dreamed about, just called me."

That's when Minho lift his head and widens his eyes in surprise. You can see the worry in his face.

"What?"

"Mhhh."

"What did he say?" Minho tries to ask as calm as possible, but you could hear the concern in his voice.

"Nothing much. Just...that he's back in my life and will find me sooner or later."

Seeing Minhos reaction, Jisung knows that the boy will explode ever Moment, so he tries to calm him.

"Minho,...I'm okay. I'm with you now, so I'm save, aren't I."

Minho nods and calms instantly. "Promise me not to meet him."

Jisung nods. "That's what I hope."

"And if something feels wrong tell me. And don't go out anywhere alone, okay-"

Jisung cuts him of by taking the hands around his in a tight grip. "Minho, I'm alright. Don't overthinking it. Maybe it was just a prank."

Both know it wasn't, but somehow he convinces Minho to drop the topic.

-

Towards evening Jisung is working in the studio, starring at his phone every few minutes.

Did he finished practice?

After a second thought he decides to write Minho.

*Still practicing? Wanna go home together?*

An hour past, with Jisung checking his phone, by trying to do his work.

Another hour later he already finished his work, now trying to find something to distract himself while waiting for Minhos answer.

After the call this morning Jisung doesn't want to go home alone. Now he decides to walk to the dance practice and check if Minhos still there.

When he arrives the practice room is filled with a couple of trainees, but no Minho in sight.

Did he already left?

Jisung checks his phone. No messages, no missed calls.

He probably didn't saw my massage. It's already this late, I need to go. What should I do?

Jisung fights with himself for a while before deciding to leave alone. He's a grown up man, what should he be afraid of.

-
Minho walks swiftly to Jisungs Studio. Since he finished training late, he wanted to hurry to pick up Jisung. When he arrives, he meets with an dark Studio.

He isn't here. Where is he? Did he already left. Why didn't he told -

That's when he unlocked his phone, seeing Jisungs missed messages.

"Fuck, I forgot to check my phone."

Did he went back alone? Even after the call earlier? Why would he do that