Chapter 29: Distance

It's been a week since Minho got dismissed at the hospital and ever since then he hasn't heard from Jisung.

"Pick up, will you?...Again? YAH, Han Jisung why are you ignoring meeeee?!" Minho grumble to his phone.

What's wrong with him?

"Hey, Chan. You have time?...okay I meet you there."

- In the studio-

"What's up, mate? Is something bordering you?"

"No, nothing."

"Come on, man. I can see you wanna say something. What's wrong?" Chan speaks calm, not to pressure the other to much.

"It's just...How's Jisung?" Minho tries his best to avoid the others gaze.

"Ah, so that's what's going on. You worry about Jisung, right?"

Minho hesitantly nods.

"He's fine. He works a lot lately, I really see him leaving the studio...But, Min...What's going on between you two?"

Should I tell him?

"You can tell me. I'll just listen, okay?"

"To be honest...we...we have...had a thing. I don't know. Everything was going well. And suddenly he wouldn't answer my calls or text and avoids me."

Chan never has seen this side of Minho. That side that looks pleading for help and seems to be so afraid.

"I don't wanna lose him, hyung."

Chan reaches out for the youngers shoulder. "I get it. I don't know what's going on, but I will tell him to talk to you."

Minho lifts his head, nodding. Just the the studiodoor opens and no one else that Jisung stands in the doorframe.

For a moment he blinks at the other before turning his attention to Chan.
"Hey, just wanted to ask if you want some coffee."

"No, I'm fine."

"Ji." With that Jisung was about to leave, ignoring Minho.

"Actually..." Chan speaks up again. "I want some coffee. I'll get you one too. Will be right back."

Now the two boys are left alone in the studioroom. For a moment silence remains, before Minho decides to break it.

"How you're doing?"

"Good." Jisung replies sternly.

"I miss you, Ji... Did something happen? You ignore my calls and-"

"No." Jisung interrupts.

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you. I just don't have anything to say to you." The younger replies coldly.

"But I have."
By now Minho stands right infront the guy grabbing his wrist.
"We were all fine. Almost head over heals over each other. And you told me you'd love me...WHAT, you're ignoring me because you have no business with me?! I thought we had something!!!"

"Hyung." Jisung tries to pull away. "What are you doing?"

"Tell me. What am I doing?! I can't grap your wrist but you can lie to me like this? How could you do this to me?!" He sinks down, kneeling infront of the younger, crying his heart out.

"I'm sorry." Jisung replies cold, before turning to the door and leaving the other crying on the floor behind.

"I thought you love me!"