Capture 13: In the Hotelroom⚠️

He flinches as the panic overcomes his fear, he kicks the male and jumps up, running to the door.

Hectically Jisung pulls on the doorknob, but his efforts are in vain.

Struggling to open the door, he suddenly remembers his phone. He pulls it out and hectically calls someone.

*beeeep beeeep *

Oh pick up, pick up.

"Hello...?"

Minhos voice appears. Just the second Jisung's about to answer he gets pulled by his waist harshly.
He flinches, at the uncomfortable touch, which let him drop his phone.

"Think you can escape me? Naughty boy, let me show you what you get from that."

"Ji,..." Minho called from the phone. "Ji... what's wrong. Ji, answer me! Where are you?!"

"We're in a hotelroo-"

Just then his words get cut of by the guys hand, shutting his mouth. The guy ignores Minhos voice shouting through the phone and continues, where he just stopped.

His hands on the smallers waist and neck he kisses him harshly, hitting him against the door, everytime deepening the kiss.

Jisung feels horrible. Not able to get out of it, he feels weak. Feeling the others tongue and hands guiding over his body, he feels dirty and disgusted.

"Ji!...Ji...which room?! Ji answer!"

Trying to get out again, he lowers himself and makes it out, to grab the phone.

-

"I-I don't know. 3-- maybe 300 something."

*beeeep beeeep*

That's when the call ends. Minho stares at his phone. Without hesitating he runs though the floors. 300...300...found it.

Now he is in the hallway, numbered with the numbers of 300. But which room? Listening carefully he leans on each door, until he finds the right one.

-

"I-I don't know. 3-- maybe 300 something."

The guy now gets impatient. He grabs the phone and hangs up. He then throws it away and leans over Jisung who's now leaning on the ground. He rapidly lifts him back on the bed and takes off Jisungs jeans. Trying to get up, Jisung catches another hit. This time much harder than before. He soabbes through the pain and moves intense. Until the moment he feeled the guys touch again.

His hands again find their way up his legs through his tights. This time way more intense, since he touches the naked skin with nothing between.

"Now let's have some fun."

That were the last words he heard before the boy grabs his mouth like before, feeding him some pills.

Just then Jisung realise what happened. He wanted to spill it but the guys grip let him no opportuity to do so.

A few seconds just passed and he already starts to feel dizzy. Perfect timing for the guy to go for it.

He leans in and kisses up Jisungs legs through his inner tights, grabbing his hips and squeezing him in the mattress.

Now Jisungs mind wents black. His thoughts are a mess and he feels his body temp up.

His view blurry and his body tense he just recognise a dimly voice shouting. It's Minho.

"Ji!... Ji are you in there?!"

The guy stays silent and shuts Jisung again.

"Ji..."

Then the voice disappeares. Thinking that he's gone, the guy lets go of Jisungs mouth, which immediately shouts out of his lounges.

"Hyung...Hyung..."

He isn't able to say anything more. He can't think right now and he also feels his voice crack at the end.

For a moment, silence. Thinking Minho left, the guy continues on Jisungs inner tights, as suddenly a dump sound appears. It was Minho kicking against the door.