Chapter 9

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 9

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

"Hindi nalang po kami magaawal." I almost spit the water I am drinking hearing that from Asteria.

"Anong sinasabi mo Lein, hindi pwedeng hindi kayo mag-aral." Lady Veronica let out a soft chuckle, Lady Veronica is right. Despite of our conditions, going to school and learning is still part of a new lease of life. A freedom to grab an education is a daily dose of a person. What is my twin talking about we remain lock up in our fears? Nah, we need to study about our abilities and make it finest! So that one day we can protect ourselves from the hand of the Emperor.

I thought she want to know more about the Imperial family? This is the best opportunity to do so, what triggered her to change? Maybe because of her nightmares she become anxious. So yeah, we decided to enroll ourselves to S.U.I. with the help of Lady Veronica. But that will do after two weeks, we'll make ourselves a little bit late since the postman will delivered an enrollment form here for a lot of time.

⬤⬤⬤

Me and Asteria is currently here on our room, I am reading a book while she's laying in the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Nwil," I flip the page and read more.

"Masaya kayang mag-aral sa Woyal Academy?" Why all of the sudden she asked?

"Nah, there's a lot of brats there who think highly of themselves." I said.

"Alam ko naman yon! But what I mean kung sakali ngang may mga kapatid tayo nagaaral kaya sila don?" I can't blame her, I always think of that possible matter. But the truth is-

"Of course, if we have they will or they will just hire private mentors." I flip the pages again, to think if we have other possible sibblings. Am I not enough to her? She suddenly stood up.

"Ano ba kase yan binabasa mo Nwil? She ask grabbing a pillow and sit on the bed.

"Its about the origin of Humnville." Immediately she stretched her hands and grab her foot. Whenever she did that, she's uncomfortable. I sigh and then put the book in the corner.

"What's the matter Asteria?" I ask.

"Alam mo kase Nwil kaninang umaga yong mga nabogbog mo nakatingin dito sa bahay natin kanina. Ansama nila makatingin. " Ahh... Those dimwits.

" Are you afraid? " But she just shake the topic and grin.

" Hindi ah! Matakot ka para sa sarili mo kase kung wala ako baka basag yang mukha mo bleh! " Is that so? Pinagbigyan ko lang sila.

" I can kick their butts easily, naging harang ka lang," I receive a pillow attack kaya nangunot ang aking mga kilay.

"Para san yon?" Inis kong saad but she just grin and attack me again with a pillow kaya sinangga ko ang braso ko.

"Hawang pala Nwil ah! Magwestling (wrestling) tayo ngayon!" She was about to whack me with a pillow.

"Look, " I pointed someone in the window at napatingin naman don si Asteria.

"Someone's trying to steal your tangerines." She suddenly vanish in my side and run outside. The thief save me from that pillow whack, sumunod naman ako kay Asteria at natanaw ko siyang namemewang, I can't see who's she's scolding because of the tangerines tree.

But when I am near, I clearly saw a child who's in our age grinning while eating the tangerines. He have this shimmering black hair and pair of gold eyes, halos magkasing tangkad lang din sila ni Asteria. He's wearing a cream sleeve shirt and a plain black short pant."You're out of the boundaries Ms.Shrimp," Halos mapasipol naman ako dahil sa pagsagot-sagot niya kay Asteria. He look like an ordinary farmer son.

"Hahh? Sinong tinatawag mong hipon?! Ang kapal naman ng apog mo sa kili-kili para tawagin si Nwil ng ganyan!" Naningkit naman ako, did he tell that its Ms?

"I am referring to you," he frankly said kaya nakita ko ang pamumula ng tenga ni Asteria. I have no plans to join a child's quarrel.

He pointed me immediately and trash the peel of tangerines infront of us. "Hindi masarap ang tangerines niyo!" the audacity man. Mas lalo mo lang pinikon si Asteria pft. I saw asteria fold her dress sleeves, I am seeing dark aura to her. The kid was about to left the place pero hinawakan ni Asteria ang kwelyo nito sa likod.

"Let me go!" Asteria show her fist infront of the kid habang nakangisi ng nakakaloko.

"Woi Asteria, don't make it hard he might die." Pagpapaalala ko but she just glare on me while smiling like a devilishly.

"Hahhhhh? Gusto mo rin bang isali kita sa bugok na'to Neil?" I looks away and whistle, rest in peace for that man. Asteria's always have that sie kapag pinipikon siya. when a maid try to mess with her dolls, pinanggigilan niya iyon. Good for him nagiging diretso dila niya kapag galit.

"Hoy! Iligtas mo'ko! Name your price!"
pagtuturo niya sa akin but I just shrug, ayaw kong madamay. He's the one who triggered my twin, not me. He have that money to pay my price huh? I saw he grab Asteria's wrist and make a sudden move na bigla kong nabasa.

Agad akong lumapit kay Asteria, at sinangga ang ambang pagbali nito sakanya sa pamamagitan ng pagtapik ko ng malakas sa kamay nito. He was about to twist Asteria's wrist! Napabalik naman sa wisyo si Asteria.

This man is something! Nakalayo naman ito sa amin ng ilang metro at ipinasok ang dalawa niyang kamay sa kanyang bulsa.

"I'll consider this as a self-defense." I checked Asteria's wrist at namula iyon. Muli ay napatingin ako sa lalaking nagsabing self-defense ang ginawa niya. That kind of technique is too much for his age.

"Spill your name." I said maintaining my coldness.

"You're good to block that technique, I hope to tell you my name but for now, You're not a worth to know." Halos mapangisi naman ako sa sinabi nito, not a worth to know.

"I'll tell you my name, if I consider you as my rival. Only, if we cross our paths."
Then he suddenly vanish in a blink of eye.

That's teleportation, he's something.

༺═────────────────────═༻