Chapter 27

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 27

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

I'm on my knees when I saw Asteria vanished suddenly from my gazes. I feel like I can't hear anything, I tried to reach her hand but I failed to grab it. I failed to protect her, the pain that she felt, the blood that she cough out of nowhere.

I know she's not fine, my head suddenly ache when a warm mana flow from my body raising its temperature. I need to find her, I can't afford to lost my twin. I tried to stood up but I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. I look up on him and saw a soothing manner yet stiff aura. He path my head and suddenly the heat from my body vanish.

"You hold a huge role keeping your twin safe, impressive." I heard before I lost my consciousness.

⊰᯽⊱

A blurred vision of a chandelier open my consciousness. My body feels heavy and tired, I feel like I has been tormented by Mathilda again. I roam my eyes looking for Asteria, she must be at my side right now.
When I realized what happened earlier I force myself to stood up. I need to find her.

"Mahal na prinsepe, wag niyo pong pwersahin ang iyong sarili." A man who was wearing a white shawl tailored with golden thread suddenly appeared beside me. He has wrinkles and white beard presenting his age. To confirm his crest, he was a white sorcerer and healer.

"Ipinagbilin po ng mahal na emperador na wag po kayong hayaang pwersahin ang iyong sarili."

"I don't heed for the Emperor's nonsense, I must do something to save her." I said.

"Your domineering will won't do something to save your twin Allistair, you must fix

yourself first. And your brother will come to terms to save Asteria." I glance on a man who enter the room, there was a butler behind his back.

"Are you telling me to dawdle here your majesty and trust my twin's life to your force?" I force to sit even I feel weak.

"Yes, and if it's not. What can a little like you can do?" He said making me piss.

"A little of me can do nothing, because what our mother said where just fruit of remorses. He has a heavy accusations of you, you killed the Hanabi because of greed. And our suffering is because of wrath that you planted to her. What can a little of us can do? When we first laid our visions to this world all we can see is darkness!" I burst because of my emotions.
"What clear to us, we don't have a guardian! So stay in your thresholds and stay away from us!" I breathe heavily, he seems surprise from what I did. I don't care at all if he kills me now. 

He raise his hand and order the people around us to left the room, I wonder if he wants to attempt me with no one can witness. Because if he do, I am no afraid.

"That was a false accusations." He said and fitted besides me, I let my guard on.

"The one who assassinate the Hanabi wasn't me." He pause and smile on me.
"It was all started when I met your mother at the Royal Academy. My brother, the current Emperor before and the council has a threat to the Hanabi's lineage. But that doesn't matter on me at first, because when I laid my eyes to your Mother. Everything for me seems different, the status is nothing." I remember the news about the assassination of the late emperor has been made by him.

"Our love has been forbidden by the Emperor, sabi nila kasalanan iyon. But no one can stop our love at all, we decided to leave the empire but suddenly. I saw the late emperor assassinate all Hanabi including your mother. After that, I was furious and killed him because he was getting insane, he tried to kill his own son as if he's not on his mind." Not on his mind, and getting insane, he probably not inventing story just to justify his sins.

"After a year of that incident, I was on my grief for losing your mom. Not until she suddenly appeared in front of me, she was holding babies telling it was our kids. I was so delighted but I saw her eyes. It was dead and full of resentment. She accused me of killing her clan, she threatened me that she will kill you and Asteria if I tried to find her. I attempted to explain myself but her mind was closed, accusing me that I annihilate the Hanabi to solve the conflict from the councils and enthrone my brother." He explained leaving me on hang.

Mathilda... Fool us for almost five years. Telling hz that our father was no care at all, who will execute us because we're just a shame into Credieu's bloodline.

"Tell, is our mother a concubine?" I asked, because if it is. Then mother was right, that we are a product of her misery. Of course, Mathilda has a concubine. We have a older brother from him, it was prince Lewis and Lunox who trace us.

"She's not my concubine."

"How could you say that when you have your first family. Prince Lewis and Prince Lunox is your son."

"Lewis and Lunox was the late emperor's son whom he tried to slaughter. You, Asteria and Mathilda was my first family that I longed for."

I remain silent and tried to process the whole thing. My Father was accused because of his brother's actions. My mother believe into a lie or her judgements and beliefs. And all what can I say, our parents love was not deep to get destroyed easily. Mathilda was eaten by a raging darkness, father was a victim of someone else wickedness.

We suffer because of a meaningless reason.
What we can do now, is to let things be settled by them.

༺═───────────────────═༻