Chapter 17

══════◄••❀••►══════

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

"Neil Rouch and Asteria Rouch, tama ako hindi ba?" He scrunch under the bridge of his noses, we are standing in front of the councils. Some of them came from the clan of Reiss. We nod as a respond.

"Do you two have any idea what you just did? You fought a degree three monster, which is not suited to your age." Yeah, there are levels in monster depend on its XP. A degree three monster would be hard for a Class 8. And we're just Class 1. The point here, that isn't a monster. It is more than a monster. They didn't even investigate where the corpse at.

"Its just a plain urge to fought it." I answer them carefully.

"We will let you pass but your twin sister, we will bring her into Royal Academy for a Investigative Report." Thinking carefully suddenly I remember something.

"No, you don't need to do that Chairman. You skip doing investigation to us, we are Rouch. We are children of a Countess, a noble."

"Well yeah, you are a Rouch. But your mother Veronica Rouch is a foster child adapted by the Rouch. She is a commoner, your father was a commoner too. So how can you say we skipped investigation?" The girl wearing a glasses said.

"Hanina, he is just a child." Headmaster tried to halt her. Hanina? She is the maid on our dorm. I see, she is a council. If you guys just know that I have an intellect bliss than your ages. Hindi nga Malaga kami makakatakas dito.

"I won't let my sister come unless you will let me come."

"Sure but that depends on your mother." The headmaster said, they already bring a consent to lady Veronica.

"You will be guided by Hanina, she is an exchange teacher from Royal Academy. As soon as possible, pack your things. Ms.Rouch receive the message and will be right here after half hour using teleportation." Everyone nodded, Hanina was looking into us. She take us to the dormitory and let our things get packed. We glance on our classmates and the one whom I save.

"Thank you so much for saving me." I responded with a light nod. Yeah, now we're in trouble. After packing our things, Hanina guide as toward the gate and there I saw a carriage with Lady Rouch. Asteria run towards her, I hear Asteria cried.

"Neil? Ikaw ayos kalang ba? Pinakaba niyo ako ng sobra."

" I'm fine, Mom."

" Asteria nak? Ano bang nangyari? Magkuwento ka sakin." Asteria was about to answer but Lady Hanina input her words.

"Good day Contess Rouch, I know you already received the report. We are obliged to bring the child to Royal Academy for investigative report, we need to hurry now because the magic investigators will leave the school for a mission tommorow. Please allow me to guide you."

" Sure, might as well send a report to the emperor's about the occurrence of some incidents in this school. Or I'll send a complaint wherein a school is lack of insurance." We both enter the carriage, and left Hanina behind. What mom said worry me, I sat besides Asteria. She was on middle while mom is on the other side. Hanina was in the carriage in front of us. Asteria started to tell mom what happened to us while I'm still thinking how we will escaped this things.

If we really have siblings, then are they on that school? Royal Academy, sound interesting but I know full of brats. Just like that one we met when we entered the school of S.U.I.

After half hour, we arrived at school. Getting outside, I hold into Asteria's hand and then Lady Hanina walk towards us. Then we saw a woman who's wearing a pair of blue jeans with a white shirt, and a black blazer. She smile on us.

"Welcome back Hanina, you seems a lot of guest. They are?" Hanna bow her head a bit.

"Admin Vienna, this is hurry..." I ignored their conversation and look into the huge glorious gate with the carved school name above. Mom make a conversation also with the Admin and Lady Hanina.

"Nwil! Ang ganda!" Asteria seem excited, while me? I don't want to get inside. I respond a light nod.

"Asteria, wag kang lalayo sakin."

I said using telekinesis. "Sige." She answer, she looks excited but it suddenly change. Seems she remember something. After a minutes, Mom called us. Asteria's hand is shuddering when we entered the place. It was vast, and beautiful. There are a lot of upgraded faculties than S.U.I. We saw some students who's walking, they are in different level. Their poise was good, their hair and I can feel powerful mana surrounding each of them.

"Wow!" Her shuddering fades when she entered. I remain calm, suddenly we halt from walking when Lady Hanina and mom stop. They both do curtsy in front of them. My heart start beating fast, when we lied our eyes upon a man.

Who has a red eyes and golden hair, compared to who we met before. He has a calm atmosphere. I hold into Asteria's hand tight when our eyes met, and when he met Asteria's eyes also. He has a eyeglasses, I tried to make a composure.

"Your majesty!"

"Who are they Lady Vienna?" He remain his eyes stuck on us, making me more worry.

"Prince Lewis, they came from the S.U.I." Hanina answered.

"Hanina? You bring exchange student also?" Lewis is his name.

"No Prince Lewis. We will bring them to Investigatory for observation." Hanina answered.

"Oh." We both step back when he observe us.

"Is there something with these commoners?" He was looking at us intently, I swallowed and hold into Asteria's hand tight.

"They defeated a degree 3 monster, that girl used a power. Not according to their age." I saw amazement on his eyes.

"Lady Hanina, tell the investigators to give the report on me immediately. And also, it is fine with the lady after that to give these two kids under my observation?"

Now we're doomed.

༺═────────────────────═༻