Chapter 29

══════◄••❀••►══════
   Chapter 29

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

I suddenly lost my telekenesis with her after that. I glance to Lewis who was observing the attack from afar. He looks at me and just pat my head.

"Don't worry Neil, your sister will be fine." He smile as if his assurance was enough.

"Father saved us before from our biological father who attempted to kill us because of getting out of his mind due to obsession of power." I gritted my teeth while looking at the explosions, I clench my fist.

"I can't stand here and watch, I want to save her with my own. But..." I felt my tears to my cheeks because of my frustration.

"I am too weak for that!" I released my frustration and wipe my tears using my arm.

"It is fine, you're still a kid. Don't pressure yourself. I'm sure you'll grow soon and get strong enough to protect her. Time will passed by, for now. Be fragile to get stronger." He smile and pat my head, a sudden explosion from the entrance of the place open up. I saw Asteria while she was hold by someone who has a gold hair. It is not father, then it is a confirmation that he was the former Emperor Luther Y Credieu. I gulp when I saw his knife from Asteria's neck. I hear her crying and looking for help. The former emperor goes near the cliff and hold Asteria's neck. The cliff was too deep and he was attempting to let go of Asteria there. I saw Mathilda lost her consciousness but she was holding by the knight of Emperor.

"I won't let things ended here my little-brother. Kung mamamatay ako dito, isasama ko ang anak mo!" I saw Asteria suffering and her eyes suddenly laid on me, she smile a bit as if she was giving me an assurance that she's fine.

"Just give up Luther and hand the kid to me or else I'll forget that you're still my brother and do what I did before!" Father was calm and unpurtubed yet furios. His red eyes was glowing, I can feel his strong mana.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're still cocky huh? I won't let you Lucas." He smirked and suddenly the noise break into silence. Mathilda stabbed the Emperor from behind hastily.

"F-Father!" Lunox attempted to kill Mathilda but a barrier stop him.

"S-Stop Lunox, don't h-hurt her!" I saw Father cough blood and glance to Mathilda. Mathilda was stunned when their eyes met.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a fool Mathilda! You killed him! You killed your lover HAHAHAHAHA, How's the pain my little-brother? Ahhhh! The satisfaction, you're indeed a great fool Mathilda." He put Asteria down and still place the knife near her neck.

"Father! Stop this!" Lunox shouts, while still trying to break off the barrier that the Emperor did for Mathilda.

A sudden motion from Lewis beside me ran into Lunox forgetting me. He rush into the scene that's why I take the opportunity to rush into scene where Asteria standing. I slowly removed my presence and trying to get behind this wicked man.

"You're a fool woman Mathilda, do you really think my little-brother who was a lover of you can kill your whole clan? HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, I must say. You must congratulate me for killing your whole clan, now the power will be mine! The throne—" Because of my anger, I stabbed him behind his back with a dagger that I made before I get here with a strong poison—a mercury. I get Asteria's hand and stay away from him while he's still suffering from the poison. He can't heal himself, he don't know the poison I planted to the knife.

It was came from my world that doesn't have here. He cough blood and look at us.

"I-I can't really understimate t-the Emperor's Twin." He lost his breathe. I hugged Asteria tight, she sobs repeatedly and suddenly slap my arm.

"Ang t-tagaaal mooo HUHUHUHUHU! Apakabagal mo talaga Nwil!"

"Can't I just receive a thank you?"

"H-Hindi!" I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Are you fine?"

"Wag mo akong tanungin ng ganyan." She glance on our father who was still coughing blood and still protecting Mathilda with a barrier. Mathilda was on shock because of what she heard from that wicked Luther. She look at the Emperor and I saw her firmness fade away as if we are seeing Lady Veronica. She let the Emperor laid and release a mana from her hand infront of the wound.

"Stop releasing a mana for a barrier!" She worriedly said to the Emperor, I saw tears, guilt, regrets and self-realization to her eyes.

"T-They might do something to the m-mother of my child." The Emperor coughs blood.

"Just stop! And let them it was my fault! Let me heal you!" Her eyes already give up and burst into tears. I hold into Asteria's hand in able to control her, Asteria was soft-hearted. The Emperor slowly released the barrier as he lost consciousness after Mathilda heal her. Mathilda look on us and I can see it in her eyes that she feel sorry. They knights take Mathilda
for imprisonment. While the Emperor was hastily taken away to get home for a treatment.

When we are home they heal our wounds while still worried for the Emperor's Health.

Currently we are here at the Emperor's room and also Empress Ruby was here and her daughter Reigh. Prince Lewis and Lunox was also here waiting for the Imperial's Doctor saying.

"Father! Father! Huhuhuhuhu please hold on!" Princess Reigh adressed.

"Lucas my dear don't leave us."
T

he Empress was holding the Emperor's hand.

They are crying endlessly, I saw Asteria almost rolled her eyes as if she was irritated. I just sigh, women. The Imperial Doctor entered the room we both wait for its say. He remove his glasses and sigh.

"Mahirap itong sabihin ngunit nasa matinding idlip ang Emperador, siya ay nacomatose."

"I-Its all that b*tch fault! Immediately release a judgement for her execution!"

    ༺═──────────────═༻