Chapter 21

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 21

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

I open my eyes when I felt Asteria's shaking me. "Nwil, gising na uyy..." I saw her smile, even tho my mind is not yet clearly to understood why is she awakening me at this hour. Tho, there's no daylight.

"Aalis na si Momma, kaya magpapaalam tayo." My hair is messy so I grab the necklace and wear it to hide the real color of my hair. Walking outside the room, I saw Momma looking on us with a smile on her face.

"Pasensya na kayo, ginising ko kayo ng maaga. May kailangan kase akong asikasuhin. Tungkol sa sinabi niyo kagabi, magtiwala kayo sa akin okay?"

"Pansamantala ay dito muna kayo, gagawa ako ng paraan para itakas kayo sa Emperyo. Pupuntahan ko kaya dito sa makalawa okay? Ihanda niyo ang sarili niyo." I nodded as a respond, we're not wrong to entrust our lives to her. The day after tommorow, I'll be patiently waiting.
She kissed our forehead and left the place with a carriage. We we're left behind the room, I heave a sigh. Last night we talk about the plans Momma suggested us. After the sunset overmorrow. We will sneak towards the garden, and wait for her. For the remaining time we will cover here first. Asteria lie her head to my shoulder.

"Nwil, masuwewte tayo dahil nakatagpo tayo ng bagong pamilya."

"Uhmm." I look at the sun rising, its a dawn for us after we escape to this empire.

"Anong gagawin natin ngayon Nwil?" Hmm, yeah what should I do?

"Let's check the library here, we can find interesting books."

"Pewo gusto ko maglibot!"

I realized a presence behind us my eyes shrank to pin dots because of the danger of that mana. I hold Asteria's hand and get away from the presence as a response to my instinct. I feel goosebumps when I laid my eyes to a glowing ruby eyes to darkness. I feel my throat dried and make Asteria behind me. This aura...I can't resist. It is more than the aura I felt last night. He step forward making his face more clearly because of the light focusing on his phase.
I don't know where did they came from but that's a clean sneak! How come he enter our house without noticing it! I feel panicked, I can't think a plan!

"We are looking for the two of you for almost a month." He said. What should I do?! I must protect Asteria no matter what happened. I feel a warmth across my body and sudden urge to my guts. I saw my hand form a sand colored mist. I just have the gut to make it and throw it to him, but I was about to do that when he suddenly appeared in front of us with a teleportation.

I look at Asteria and was about to escape, when I felt a poke to my forehead. He did the same too to Asteria and I felt weaken and drowsy. Before I close my eyes, a aura from behind appeared. He has a eyeglasses.

"Thank you for lending me a hint Lewis." He said to the prince who was just appeared by. I lost consciousnesses.

⊰᯽⊱

I open my eyes lightly and saw the ceiling. My head is kinda messy, but when I realized what happened. I fix myself and find Asteria, we was caught! By that unknown guy that I think one of our kin. And on my last memories, the one who give him a clue is Lewis. The prince who want us under his apertures. I saw Asteria laying besides me with her different nightdress. I look on my clothes and It was a new clothes too.

I realized that we both lost the necklace to conceive our hair. What should we do? And where are we? We're both laying on a soft canopy. I roam my eyes and saw someone on the window reading his book. It was Lewis, my heart started to beat fast. When i think of the possible outcomes. He close his book and was about to walk but I glare on him to threaten him. He was stucked and seems intimidated but suddenly laugh out of nowhere.

I hold into Asteria's hand, even tho I felt shaking from this moment. "You look exactly like Father." Asteria seems awake now and realized what is happening. She get behind me.

"Don't be afraid on me. I won't hurt both of you." He was about to touch us when I hastily respond and pull Asteria to stay away from him. Now we are on the corner. He has this unique features because he have deep red eyes. He position himself to level us, a thin curve plaster to his lips.

"I won't do something, you're just protecting yourself right? I overheard your conversation with the countess. But you two get it wrong. We we're not going to harm you either catch you for an execution."

I won't easily trust him, because if they don't have the intention to kill us rather took care of us. Maybe, when we're still a baby. They won't leave us with Mathilda and who him get fool of? We are more aware to the possibilities if our existence been revealed. Nasty-aristocrat blooded will put up with a plan to make Credieu fall into the ground. The most great move to a chess play is to kill us before anyone would know.

"Calm down both of you." He said, and was about to touch us but we both step back. He heave a sigh and fix his glasses.

"Veronica Rouch." He mentioned, Asteria was about to take a step but I stop her. He's trying to threat us by using our Momma. I squeeze her hand and tried to calm her.

"I bet she's more open to us than both of you." Is he trying to threaten us? I hate him for playing innocent.

"Father and us will wait the both of you later at dinner. For now, think clearly. I know Mathilda Haydn did something for you to be close minded like that. But I know you have an autonomous heart, both of you are free to roam around. Ask for the maids if you need something but you two...there's no way you can escape here."

He said and left us.

༺═───────────────────═༻