Chapter 33

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 33

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

The portal was connected through the room of the castle. Mother did something enormous because the distance was too much, enough to drain her mana and harm her body. I didn't know but since my eyes transformed into red, things getting weird through my observation. As if I awaken an unknown ability.

The door suddenly open and Prince Lunox seems felt relief when he saw us. Good for us that we change our clothes before he entered the room. The dense mud and dirt to our clothes beyond a shadow of doubt. He did a courtesy.

"Forgive my intrusion princess and prince. I was too worried because Mathilda escaped from the Imperial Jail, I'm worried that she will come after the both of you." Asteria folded her hands and I am currently sitting infront of secretary. I fix my glasses.

"My excuses, I mustn't bother the both of you but for the security. I created a barrier and you'll be lock in this room for a while before we settle this problem. I'll be back " He said and hastily left the room. Asteria look at me with worried face.

"Don't make that face, you look idiot." I started teasing her to release the tension. But she suddenly pull my ears that's why I groan.

"Nwil naman! Wala ka ng magagawa. Mukha ko na talaga to, at sewyoso kase! Pano mo natutunan yung kanina? Paano mo nagawa yung mga shingshing?!" What the fuck with the shingshing?

"What shingshing?" I asked but she lift her hand and acted the way I did before at the jail.

"Yung kutsilyo na umilaw tapos naputol mo yung kadena tsaka yung bakal na nakahawang." I laugh, Asteria will remain Asteria. Bulol parin sa 'R'

"I just pour a mana in the knife."

"Pano mo nagawa yun?"

"Simply, because we're The Emperor's Twin."

"Anong konek?" I pat her head and smile.

"Do you want some jelly tangerines?" Nagningning naman ang mga mata nito, but I rather tease her.

"Saaaan? Mewonnn kaaa?"

"The palace have, but we're lock in here."

"Ode gawin mo ulit yung shingshing!"

     ⊰᯽⊱┈⊰᯽⊱

The sun was setting, Asteria sneeze that's why I cover her with my royal cape. We're now in
veranda of the palace watching the people below celebrating. Its been two months and the Emperor have awaken, they decided to host a parade and event for our incoming. They themed it reborn of the lost sun. However, there is still people who was against our legality. Those nobles support the Empress and the second princess Reigh.

Our existence—especially me. Has been a threat to people who are greedy of power. Asteria smother a yawn. I wonder where is my mother right now, she must probably enjoying a new lease of life. Asteria lay her head to me, I smile. A few minutes I heared her sobs, that's why I hold her shoulder and look at her.

"Nwil, ngayong maayos na ang lahat—"

"I know you miss her—The great villainess of our life. But she's continuing the journey we set for her." I know it well, she's our mother. She will never let things happen only according to our plan. She made a word, that she will setlle her sins with us. She did something horrible that she must pay off.

"Asteria, hindi pa ayos ang lahat. Dahil nagsisimula palang ang daan para sa atin. Hurdles will come our way, maraming kalaban. That's why even with freedom you felt unhappy, it was the damage that the past develop on us. We are now self-aware, our innocence has been shut." I wiped her tears and smile.

"However, I'll protect you with my life Asteria. I will never let that happen again." She sniff on my cape.

"Wag kangang pa-cool! Don't undewstimate me. Anak ako ng Empewadow, mula ako sa angkan ng Hanabi. Pwopwotektahan din kita Nwil."

"Hindi mo nga masambit ng maayos ang 'r' eh." I chuckled but as usual she hit my arm.

"That's a diffewent mattewr, masasambit ko din ng maayos ang 'awrr'." We remain silent and look at the sun setting off.

"Hahanapin ko si Momma Nwil, magpapalakas ako para hindi na ako maging pabigat sayo. Sisiguraduhin ko yan saiyo, darating ang araw na tatayo tayong muli sa lugar na ito. Pagmamasdan ang papalubog na awaw at magsasawa ng akda."
I glance at her, she have a lot of determination and seems serious about what she said.

My eyes suddenly turn into gloom as I felt presence from our room, they seems spying us well.
I put my hand on my pocket and hold into Asteria's arm. There are a lot of enemies, by—and—by people will aim us.  The presence suddenly vanish, I clench my fist

"I will protect you no matter what cost." I said. I will aide your side Asteria, I'm thankful that I have a twin like you. Without you, maybe I already give up my life a long time ago. You are the reason why I am living, your smile must always for me to protect

"Palagi kitang kailangan Nwil, pewo hindi sa lahat ng owas ay buhay mo ang kapalit. I will bweak this pwincess chain and fight fow you also."

"I have one rule for you to abide."

"Ano yun?"

"Eventhough there are a lot of nobles who want you to make their wife. I will never let that!"

"Ang bata ko pa Nwil para sa ganyan! Cwush cwush muna."

"Even crushes, I'll behead them."

"Gwabe ka naman! Bakit?"

"You are a sadist, masochist, ugly and who can't pronounce 'r' properly. I'll tell them that you often whines for a tangerine. Always put a trantum—Awww!" She pinched my cheeks hard.

"Kahit magkaasawa man ako Nwil, hindi kita iiwan. Baka nga ako ang iwan mo eh." I pinch her nose and smile.

"I will never." 

The sun already set and a starry night appear.

"Halika na, mag-sisimula na ang party."

"Yeah, our life as The Emperor's Twin will commence now." I smile and we both left the Veranda.

༺═────────────────═༻
1 CHAPTER AHEAD BEFORE EPILOGUE.