Chapter 25

══════◄••❀••►══════
      Chapter 25

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

Everything now is settled and I hope things would turn out as what we expect to. The sun was about to set and the clock was ticking for us to meet the Emperor. Momma was talking to the prince for things to assure. I have this gut that I must escaped

this palace right now but it was contrary to my heart. When the princes talked with me, their face has no hint of blood lust. Instead it was assurance of safety.

They tried to convince me about the Emperor, they told me that the emperor was supporting us because Mathilda threatened him. Furthermore, Mathilda said to the Emperor that there was a curse putted to prohibit the Emperor to meet us.

I don't know if I can trust them but it was exaggerating to hear that the most influential and strongest person in the empire can't break a curse. If there it is, they offer us an accommodation here in palace but I tried to reject it. In the end, they decided to create a decree making Momma to lived here for our sake.  The door open and Asteria appeared, she's with Momma and a maid. Momma rush into me and checked me with hurried in her face.

"Neil? Pinag-alala mo ako ng sobra." She cupped my cheek.

"I'm fine Momma."

"Okay lang po yan si Nwil Momma, malakas po yan hindi po siya natitibag. Ang TAPANG niya po kase." I glance on Asteria and she rolled her eyes on me secretly, she changed her mood that quickly huh?

"Buti naman at ayos kalang, halos atakihin ako sa puso ng nalaman yung nangyari sainyo. Pasensya na kayo, ako ang dahilan kung bakit—"

"No Momma. "

" Hindi po Momma, ikaw po ang dahilan kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay buhay pa kami ni Nwil. Wala ka pong kasalanan dahil ginusto mo lang po kaming tulungan, napakabuti niyo pong tao dahil niligtas niyo po kami sa kagipitan. Kaya po kung ano man po ang mangyawi ngayon, alam ko pong nakatadhana iyon pawa sa amin. Wag ka pong mag-alala Momma, dahil kagaya po ng sinabi niyo. Ipaglalaban po namin ang buhay at kawapatan na mewon kami. Hanggang sa makakaya namin." Asteria said, I felt my thin lips curved. The door suddenly opened and a maid came in.

"Greetings to the prince and princess,  pinag-utusan po ako ng prinsepe upang bihisan kayo para sa hapunan. Gayundin po kayo mahal na kontesa, hayaan niyo po kaming asikasuhin kayo." We look at each other, Momma stood up and lend us a goodbye. She will be on the dinner as we requested too.

The maid look on us and bow her head, Asteria hold into my hand and smile.

≪ •❈• ≫

I was wearing a white tuxedo with golden silk and kinda heavy to wear. My hair was properly comb and I'm already done with my doings. I was staring on the moon outside while I'm in front a huge glass window. I can't even feel happiness or excitement meeting our father.

I'm too anxious what will happen, the thing is I feel heaviness from the atmosphere. It seems like there was something who was trying to stop us meeting the Emperor. The door open and I heard Asteria's shoes making sound at the floor.

When I glance on her, I smiled. She seems happy for the on going event and she look pretty with her dress.

"Nwil!" She smiled.