Chapter 13

══════◄••❀••►══════

Chapter 13

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

"Okay lang kayo?" Momma asked. After what happened to us Momma rush toward us to check us. May mga healer din na chineck ang kalagayan ng ibang sugatan. This is not a good beginning for me and Asteria, everything is moving unexpectedly. Nanghihina din ang katawan ko sa biglaang pangyayari yun, why all of the sudden kami pa ang kinailangan i-hostage ng Glorian na iyon.

I nodded as a response and glance on the flash that saved us. And there I saw a orange haired guy who's almost at our age. He have this yellow eyes that signifies as a second-class monarchy. He seems like a heir, a clan that I read before but I forgot.

He glance on Asteria as he put his little sword on his sheathe. He lend some hand to Asteria but Instead of Asteria to grab it ako ang tumanggap ng kamay na iyon. I really don't like someone who surround my twin. Especially—an aristocrat.

I saw a hint of mockery on his face, pero agad yun nawala ng bumaling ito kay Asteria. I see, this is just a scum. I put my hands on my pocket. Tinalikuran kami nito at pumunta sa isang lalaking matanda na, dahil malapit lang kami narinig ko ito.

"I'm sorry for bringing ruckus here, pinakawalan ko ang Glorian na'yon for my training. I didn't know na aabot siya sa paaralan na'to." He said.

I suddenly feel piss off, why would he do that if he know what the consequences next? Tumango naman ang headmaster but because I'm piss off, I was about to frank him when Asteria hold into my arms. And then I just remembered our goal here, I nibble my lowerlip.

"Neil okay kalang? May galos ka..." I heard Momma said, but my gaze is on that aristocrat na napapalibutan ng maraming healer. Checking him if he's okay, while the healer are ignoring us. I really disgust all of them. Nevertheless, I am losing my temper nowadays. I need to calm my mind and improve my temper-control.

"Neil, ang galing niya diba?"

I heard Asteria in my mind, I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. Asteria's right, he improved himself waving that sword and hunt a dangerous creature who almost kill us. Kahit halos ka-edaran lang namin to, but still I hate that mockery into his eyes.

"Neil, hayaan mo akong gamutin yang galos mo." Momma said, so I glance at her and nod. This is just a freaking bad start for me and my twin, I guess I need to improve temperance to be able to distance ourselves with aristocrats. And also I need to learn about the power that we have, the gap between me and that mere noble is so high. That I can't even protect myself and my twin if ever lay some hands on us. I hope we won't catch any attention.

I grab my eyeglass and put it on the bridge of my nose. "Othey kalang Nwil?" Asteria asked and I nodded.

"How about you? Okay kalang—" I stop from talking when I met Asteria's gaze, her eyes become teary and she creased her chin. I gulp because of it. She suddenly hugged me tight and whines.

"Uwahhhhhhhh huhuhuhuhuhuhu! N-Natakot ako Nwil!" I caressed her back and tried to push her a little.

"Ackk Asteria n-nasasakal ako." But she hugged me more at hindi ako binitawan. I heave a sigh and look at my Momma, trying to ask her help by my eyes. She place her fingers to her chin and giggles.

"Excuse me." Natigil sa pagyakap sa akin si Asteria kaya nakahinga ako ng maluwag. And there I saw the headmaster looking on us.

"Kayo ang guardian ng dalawang ito?" She glance on Momma, so Momma respond. The headmaster is wearing glasses and have mole on its neck, I think he's fifty years old. He have wrinkles but he's decent to see. He's tall, its because we're small. He glance on us 

"Okay lang ba kayo?" He ask, so I nod. I'm not really good at interaction, but I'm trying.

"Okay lang po ako." Asteria answered, the headmaster pat Asteria's head.

"Sige mauna na ako." We nod and bow our head a bit, he walk towards the other people na muntik na din masaktan dahil sa mga pangyayari kanina.

•••

"The ruckus that happened is considered by the academy, nonetheless. The accident still reported to the hierarchy officials. I know, this isn't a good impression for all of you students. But we assured you that we staffs working to make the security tougher," The assistant principal said, we're currently here now at the pavilion.

" I know ipinaliwanag na ng magulang niyo kung anong klaseng paaralan ito. Severus United Institution, it wasn't a prestigious school just like Royal Academy. But this school is valuable, and contribute big for the whole empire. This school is for the commoner who built by the Reiss Clan in partnership of the Royal councils. This is almost couplet of twenty years, this means its almost forty years,"

Listening to the speech of the assistant head master makes me nibble my lips, I roam my eyes. Still for forty years, unfortunately. Royal Councils will feed extra investment to Royal Academy than this school. That for almost forty years seems no improvement. The pavilion looks old and the facilities too. I hope the system isn't uninteresting.

"For newbies like Class 1 and yung mga bago, I will repeat the school system for dorming. As you can see, the school have ten buildings for dorming. Per number of buildings depend in your class. Example, If its class 1, student considered 7-5 will be there at that building. Floors depend on your section. We have a total of five sections, five floors per building. The system still the same, for class 2,3,4,5,6...and so on and so forth. Syempre magmomove na kayo ng building niyo."

I blinks, now I understand. Buildings will be based to Class. Floors will be based to Sections, pero ang mga building na iyon ay medyo may kalayuan mula dito sa main na buildings ng mga classroom.

༺═────────────────────═༻