Chapter 15

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 15:

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

Lining up, I glimpse on Asteria. She seems drowsy, I think she didn't get enough sleep. We're currently on our dinning hall. The teacher said that later on we will go outside the down and attend our respective schedules, but before that.

"Alright kids. This is Chef Barry, and he will be the cook for the rest of your stay here." He is a beared-balded guy, he's fat. Wearing a black apron and chef's cap. He is crossing his arm and smile on us.

"Good morning kids! I hope Chef Barry satisfied your stomach. Wag kayong mahihiya sa akin magrequest, lulutuin ko hanggang saan ang makakayo ko! Bubusugin ko ang maliliit niyong bituka! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cough because of laughing.

"Eto naman ang mga kasambahay dito. Si

Hanina at Akasuki." The teacher introduce two young woman that I think is at 20 age. They are wearing a maid uniform. The named Hanina wave and smile on us but that Akasuki remain silent. Later on, the teacher command us to take a seat.  After a couple minutes, they bring some good looking food. There is a corndog, steam broccoli, sunny side up egg, fried rice and a glass of milk. She give hand motion for us to eat our breakfast.

Asteria is not on my side, she was on the other table. Maybe she made a friend? She wasn't talking to me cause she's busy with our classmates, I don't mind. I will just look into her. I continue to eat my food, good for her. She made a friend, while me? I don't need to. Cause no one will relate on my hobbies, afterall. I am a child with optimism. An old soul transmigrated inside a kid.

"Chef Barry have a rule here. Wag kayong magtitira ng pagkain." The maid named akasuki warned us with a deadly stare. Some of my classmates, almost cry because they are scared. Well, not me.

"Ahh hehehe enjoyin niyo ang pagkain sabi ni Maid Akasuki—" Lady Hanina inserted, she hold Lady Akasuki's arm, indication of warning her. She drag the young maid to the staff area, I just ignore it and continue finishing my food.

After a minutes, everyone is done with their food. I took a glimpse on Asteria and she rolled her eyes on me, as if I did something wrong. Oh come on, she's picking a fight again. She's not a kid anymore, but she acts worse. Wiping my mouth with a clean cloth, everyone stood up so I do. We went outside the dorm, many unfamiliar faces came out the building we're we sleep at. Some of them are the same age as me, and everyone is so loud.

"Boo!" She wrap her arms around me, but I ignore her.

"Ouchh!" Napadaing ako dahil sa pagkurot niya sakin.

"Wag ka ngang pa-cool Nwil! Pasikat mo naman ih!"

"What?" Frowning, I look at her. But, seems she's more mad than me. She left me behind and walk in front as if I did something wrong making her mad. I wonder if she's really my twin sister, I doubt she was possessed by evil spirit. She's getting more savage these past few days, is it a trait coming from our mother? No, she's different from our mom. Maybe, she's adjusting to a new setting.

We enter the room, afterwards I sit behind Asteria. It's better to be close at her. The day has been served right, not until the third subject. A teacher came in with her informal dress, full of powder on her face.
I tilted my head, I don't like her atmosphere. She then write something on the board. My eyes laid on her waist, and I saw a knife. That's why I carefully watch her move.

"I am Natasha Cordova, your ethics teacher. I will settle my rules here. First, don't you dare speak if I didn't say so." She walk towards the door and close it, which is so much obvious that she has intent of doing something. This school, has something.

"Second, don't do something silly." Everyone gasp when she lift a knife, her eyes turn into red. That's why everyone get away from her, I immediately stood up and grab Asteria's arm. Where currently at the back of the room, everyone is crying loudly because of fear except me and Asteria. The teacher's tongue extended, enough to snatch anyone. I read this one on the book, good for me to know her weakness. I went on the edge of the room and bring Asteria there. The monster extend her tongue and snatch one of our classmates, I was about to do something when Asteria hold on me.

"We promised each other not to involve trouble." 

She said using telekinesis, I look on the kid that was about to ate by the monster. And glance on Asteria, I shut my eyes. I need to do something Asteria, it was an urge for me to do this. I don't know...but I think I can't sleep doing nothing.

"Rule number three, you'll do nothing after I eat you." I open my eyes and instantly messed with the chair, grabbing a sharp metal and hop to poke the tongue pinning it to the wall. The monster howl and glare on me, her attention was on me and slip the hostage she was about to eat. She strike me with her nasty tongue and I dodge it.

"Nwiil!!" I heard Asteria step in, that's why I misplaced attention in my fight. I was hit with the tongue but I let my guard on, so I just receive the impact with less casualties. Unfortunately, the clash bring me into chairs. I was about to land on it but I see a magic barrier enough to stop me from landing on that dangerous space. I saw Asteria breathing while lifting her hand. A thin curve plaster to my lips and grab the metal again. I run towards the monster and hit her weakest spot, which is her forehead. She turn into slime, that's why I frown.

She's not a real monster... Its a puppet that has been made and controlled.

  ༺═────────────────────═༻