Chapter 23

══════◄••❀••►══════
Chapter 23

Allistair Neil Y Credieu

The man who suddenly appeared was the one who abducted and poked our forehead. He was this playful smile while looking at us, he was ignoring the Empress and Princess. Which make the two clowns more pissed off making them out of the room. The Empress tried to force a smile but I see how she gritted her teeth.

I closed my fist, we need to get out of here. This is getting beyond the limits. We need to make up with our Momma and escape this empire. Things here aren't better and we feel that we're not welcome.

Also, the eyes of that hidden Hanabi who keep concerning me every night. I feel goosebumps when the memory of what happened to us on S.U.I. keep bugging me. The black sorcerer who form a slime at that school, creatures who was put in extinction according to book together with the Hanabi who put them together.

And the Hanabi that I set my eyes on at Royal Academy. There is really something wrong that will shatter the happiness we dream of. And that is peace and freedom.  For now, the only hope we had is Momma. Tomorrow is the set up time for us to do this. But the Prince Lewis words troubling
me. That we don't have escape here. This roller coaster life sucks. Everything is getting more and more complicated.

"You seem pale and unstable, you two must eat." He said and lift her hand to call a servant. He order them to do so, while he was busy instructing them. I need to be a keen observer. His presence is more denser than that Lewis. He's more dangerous, I wonder if the Emperor's more formidable. I don't want to see him.

He look into us, "Did the Empress do something?" We remain silent as he ask. Why is he asking that kind of question? Is he putting against the Empress, his own mother?

Then again he instruct the servants to lend us the way toward a small dinning area in this bedroom. Wherein there are a lot of food, the prince Lunox sat on the chair placed in front of us. We sat also but remain silent.

"We aren't aware that the Prince and the Princess are deaf, is it true?" We both shrug and look down, I need to think of a plan to get out of this place. I know there is a way.

"Eat your food now, Father will be here at night because he was busy roaming outside the Empire to look for the two of you. He is delighted to receive the message that you two already here." He said that almost made me laugh. Is he kidding us?

"Perhaps we're waiting for him to decide the execution for the two of us, Your grace?"  I said, can't help, my emotions are lifting up and my control was overwhelmed.  Our Father? Was looking for us outside the Empire even he know that we was on the Emerald Palace tortured by our own mother. Don't ridicule us! We might be young but  their actions was affecting us. I heard Asteria trying to stop me but she sob as well. I stood up and run my palm to the table causing a noise. Looking at him with resentment.

"We live a life of darkness since we are able to wake up our consciousness. The burn, blood, scars, wounds, lacerations, trauma coming from our mother! A mother who has nothing habit but drown us with suffering! A mother who has nothing to commit but drown herself to the wealth that the Emperor sustain! Looking whom? Don't ridicule us! This family remain blind for five years!" I breathe hard as I felt the raging emotions from me. I felt the tear drop to my back palm.

"N-Nwil ang mata mo..." I suddenly felt a sting to my neck and look at Prince Lunox with the hint of concern. My eyes is getting blurry because of the tears, I set my eyes to Asteria and saw her crying and bothered. I feel dizzy, everything turn black when I lost consciousness.

⊰᯽⊱

"Brother, it is strange. The White sorcerer tell us that Neil and Asteria light power can't determine where god blessing comes from. It was powerful but can be self-destructive. The wake up magic to the two was something can't be ignore, we need to do something or they will die. The Emperor need to know this."

I open my eyes when I overheard a conversation. My eyes is blurry as well as my mind. I'm tired...I suddenly remember Asteria and  force myself to sit getting the attention of two person who was talking next right to me. I hear them, we will die. All I know, this power is something forbidden as well as our existence.

"Are you okay?" Prince Lewis asked but I ignore them, a simple ask like that would take a million of ask for me to answer. What just happened to me? The sting in my neck. I touch it and feel a scar, an aftereffects of that magic? Powerful but self-destructive? How sure they are to that? I roam my eyes looking for Asteria, my heart beat fast when I can't find her.

"If you're looking for her, she was about to see the Countess you call mother at the hall." Prince Lunox said.

Momma? Is here? I was about to stood up.
"Wag ka munang tumayo, hindi kapa magaling." Prince Lewis demand while holding a book and wearing glasses. He smile on me as if I was comfortable with him.

"Alam kong maraming gumugulo sa isipan mo, kaya ito na ang magandang pagkakataon na magtanong ka samin at mattatanong din kami sayo ng mga bagay. Kung kaya mong sagutin." Why would I trust them?

"Why would I trust you?" I asked.

"Because we're your brothers." Prince Lunox answered with vacant sights, oh.

༺═────────────────────═༻