Mega Man Eclipse 2

Welcome Back! I sure hope you enjoyed my first story of Ragammia, if you've read it already that is! So...about that My Little Pony crossover I mentioned in the epilogue then...here it is! I will warn you beforehand though that if you are an MLP fan and haven't read my last story, this story is rated PG-13. Otherwise, hope you enjoy the sequel of Mega Man Eclipse!

I do not own Mega Man, Mega Man X, or My Little Pony. The rights belong to Capcom and Hasbro, except for the characters I own and created, like Ragammia.

Prologue

The year is 205X. Humans have created advanced versions of robots known as Enertrons that could do things humans and no other robots could. But due to an outbreak of aliens known as the Darklings, the human population has decreased and some of the major cities have been destroyed. An organization to counter the Darklings known as the ESF soon was created to counter the nefarious efforts of the Darklings, the two leaders being Warlord Virenne and Navigator and technician Athena. Athena built an Enertron to be the new Mega Man named Corona, but Corona ignored Athena's requests and took the Darklings down with him. Athena soon created Ragammia as the newer Mega Man with Darkling DNA in his power core along with Velga and Vuro in a similar way. But just as things were taking a turn for the better, Warlord Virenne turned on Athena along with the ESF Commanders and waged war against the Enertrons' free will. However, Ragammia managed to take out all eight of the commanders and destroyed Virenne in the heart of her fortress. With Virenne destroyed, the human population has slowly began to rise for the humans that have survived and Athena has began creating a nature-based Enertron to join the ESF. While Ragammia, Velga, and Vuro have celebrated their victory, Athena finished her model of an interdimensional portal and was able to meet the leader of another world known in an area known as Equestria. The leader, Princess Celestia, has become great friends with Athena but the two have yet to integrate their cultures and ideals. Meanwhile, with ESF smaller thanks to the war and maverick outbreak on the rise, Ragammia continues to fight for peace with Velga and Vuro. Little do they know that the real fight is about to begin...