Epilogue

Dr. Creis was a very skilled scientist. He was so skilled, that only one Enertron could match his skill: the one calling him as he was continuing his research. He quickly answered whoever was calling him.
"This Dr. Creis, who am I speaking with?" He said.
"Creis. It's me." Said the female on the other end.
"Athena." He said.
"I haven't heard from you in months."
"I'm sorry...did you hear about everything that happened at the ESF?" She said.
"I did...I'm sorry. Did the government approve of your portal research?" Said Creis.
"Yes...they will discuss the guidelines and rules with the Princesses of the world it leads to." Said Athena.
"That's great. Now why did you call me? I know that you wouldn't call if you just wanted to talk about your recent difficulties and overcomes." Said Creis.
"Well...I feel bad about the war that started between this world and the other. I feel responsible for it and I...I'm not sure I can continue my occupation." Said Athena.
"What do you mean?" Asked Creis.
"I want to go back to the old days when we were colleagues." Said Athena.
"When we worked together." Creis was surprised by her conclusion, but also happy by it.
"Certainly! I have missed those times..." He said.
"You are welcome at my lab. But how will you explain this to those Princesses and your children?" Said Creis. Athena was still working on that part on how to tell them.
"I haven't decided that yet." She said.
"But they will understand. I'll see you soon, Creis." Said Athena.
"I will too, Athena." Said Creis, as he hung up.
"Athena...my new ideas and yours will fit in perfectly with us working together. Our world will be better than we have ever hoped for with the two of us." Creis then got back to his research with a bright smile on his face.

The End...at Least of This Conflict

And...Finished! What a twist with Corona...he truly was malevolent. (by the way, I referenced two Mega Man X characters that I based Corona off of in back-to-back sections of dialogue. Did you happen to catch them?) When I wrote this, MLP season 8 had just premiered and I wanted to get to know the characters better, specifically the Young Six! So a few weeks after, I kept watching snippets of episodes they were featured in to capture their personality so that I could write it. How time flies...but anyways, I hope you enjoyed this sequel, Mega Man Eclipse 2! The next section features info about the bosses and characters, including what existing characters I based my OC's off of in this story! See you for the next great adventure!