Chapter 13: Streak at the Amusement Park

Ragammia arrived at the amusement park located in Silver Stream City. It was usually a fun place (in terms for the Enertrons), but the potentially lethal attractions had been weaponized and the non-lethal ones destroyed. Ragammia knew from Athena that Streak was operating in the control center at the top of the tower.
"The defenses leading to the staircase of the tower have been maximized. There are a huge number of mechaniloids swarming the area near the attractions, but I have a plan. First, you'll need to beat the defense system of the gate from Cyberspace." Said Athena.
"Roger. I'll handle it." Said Ragammia, teleporting into cyberspace thanks to the transporter next to him. He was in a white area with a giant gate in front of him almost similar to its form in the real world. But suddenly, nine holes opened in the gate, and laser beams came out of them, firing at Ragammia. Ragammia dodged them and fired back, but the cannons were unaffected by the shot and continued firing at him.
"Try getting up close!" Said Athena. Ragammia quickly somersault dashed past the laser blasts and dashed jumped off the wall before getting above the gate and using the Doriruseba on the nine cores, easily crushing the gate.
"Nice move!" Said Athena, as Ragammia teleported out of cyberspace and simply scaled the inoperable gate in front of him. He then looked at he mechaniloids in the area and saw Bomb Babies, kid-like mechaniloids that threw bouncing bombs at Ragammia, Tori Shooters, bird mechaniloids that blasted targeting energy blasts at him, and Pogo Pounders, mechaniloids resembling Bomb Babies that bounced on the ground and blew out two small shockwaves where they bounced.
"Okay...What next, Athena?" Said Ragammia.
"To bypass the defenses and reach the tower, climb up the damaged Ferris wheel!" Said Athena.
"Why can't I just use my armor? Why can't I just use any of my Armors?" Said Ragammia.
"Someone sabotaged the program! You can't use them in this world for the time being!" Said Athena.
"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Said Ragammia.
"I didn't think it was important because I couldn't tell who it was! I had no leads!" Said Athena.
"Well...looks like I'll have the climb up the Ferris wheel then." Said Ragammia, jumping down from the gate and blasting at the mechaniloids in his way. Some Bomb Babies tried to throw bombs at him when he was attacking the others, but Ragammia blew up the bombs and attacked them. He then advanced toward the Ferris wheel while dealing with the enemy mechaniloids.
"What do I do now?!" Yelled Ragammia over the enemy fire.
"Jolt it with an electric weapon and it will move!" Said Athena. Ragammia used the Chajibomu And Shot a bomb from his saber that exploded and sent electricity flowing through the Ferris wheel and causing it to move, Ragammia rising on the cart he was on.
"Air dash!" Yelled Athena, as Ragammia reached the top. Ragammia then jumped off of the cart and dashed through the air before hitting the wall of the tower and jumping up the side to the window.
"Great! Now break the window and defeat the other enemies inside. Be careful...they're stronger than the ones outside." Said Athena. Ragammia blasted the window to pieces with his buster and entered the tower. As he advanced up the square-like staircase, Melter Smelters (press mechaniloids that pressed a wave of fire on the ground toward their enemies) began trying to burn him. But Ragammia quickly broke through their defenses with a charge shot and continued up the staircase, encountering enemies called Jack pounders, enemies similar to Pogo Pounders that could break the ground with their jackhammers. Ragammia was able to dodge them and destroy them with the Kensheba.
"Streak is waiting for you at the command center at the top! Be ready, as there's another Defense Gate as the penultimate boss!" Said Athena. After Ragammia dealt with the mechaniloids waiting for him on the staircase, he found the second gate in front of him, which immediately armed itself in comparison to the cyber one.
"Quick note: the Doriruseba won't be as effective against this one!" Said Athena.
"Okay...I've still got this!" Said Ragammia, equipping the Dynamo Mine and blasting it at four of the cores, blowing them up as they fired at him. Ragammia dodges the blasts from the other cores and was able to blow them up with the Chajibomu shortly after. The gate then exploded and revealed a boss door behind it with Celestia's cutie mark.
"I'm going in, Athena." Said Ragammia, entering the control center. There were a bunch of computers inside, but they were all damaged beyond repair as Ragammia saw. There was also Streak standing in the back of the room. The old Enertron turned around and grinned at Ragammia with his cane.
"This ends now, Streak!" Said Ragammia.
"Hoo hoo! Ends? The real fun is just beginning! I've already placed my bet on the winning side!" Said Streak.
"This isn't a game, Streak! If you don't cooperate with me, I'll have to take you out." Said Ragammia. Streak paused for a few seconds.
"You investigators are too serious. You're overreacting to this entire incident! You're not even fighting for the greater good, youngster." Said Streak.
"I'm not as dumb as the idiots you hustled, Streak. You're gonna know that everything won't always be lucky for you...right now, old man!" Said Ragammia.
"What a reckless child...I suppose I'll handle you as Celestia ordered me to." Said Streak, throwing off his cape and revealing battle armor. He suddenly began firing lasers from his cane that Ragammia had to dash away from to dodge.
"Streak's Armor is made of steel! You won't be able to damage it as well as that of other enemies!" Said Athena. Upon hearing this, Ragammia blasted Streak with a charge shot, but he barely took any damage.
"Heh. You may have hurt me, but that's just a scratch! I can't be beaten so easily!" Said Streak, dashing toward Ragammia and smashing him into the wall with his cane.
"Ragammia! Streak's damage done to you will increase the more you are hurt!" Said Athena.
"I figured..." Said Ragammia, gripping his left arm.
"Ha! You can't defeat me, sonny! I only need luck and strength to win!" Said Streak.
"No, you're wrong." Said Ragammia, getting up and equipping the Metal Piercer.
"You need friends and brains to win!" He fired the Metal Piercer, which easily tore through Streak's armor and hurt his body.
"GAAAAH!" He Yelled clutching the hole on his chest. He hadn't been impaled, lucky for him.
"I'm not done yet!" He Yelled, shooting his Sting Laser on the ground and creating a fiery shockwave before firing it straight forward. Ragammia jumped over the shockwave, But was hurt by the blasts Streak fired at him and paralyzed. Streak then hit him with more shots of the Sting Laser before the paralysis wore off. Ragammia had lost a lot of health.
"I'm feeling lucky today, just as I always am!" Said Streak, charging at Ragammia. But Ragammia jumped into the air and impaled him in the back with the Doriruseba before leaping away from Streak and firing the Metal Piercer through his armor five times. Streak clutched one of the holes in his body that was bleeding and collapsed on the ground before exploding into a bunch of white orbs.
"Your luck has run out, old man." Said Ragammia, absorbing his weapon data. He was now a white color as he returned to Athena.
"The Weapon you got is the Sting Laser, capable of paralyzing enemies and bruns through nature areas more easily. The Chimeishou allows you to block projectiles by guarding with your saber and increases the probability that it will deal critical damage. Its color has changed as well." Said Athena. Ragammia took out his saber and realized it was red like the Sting Laser projectiles.
"That leaves three more guards." Said Velga.
"Oh, right! Velga, you have the Gadokaunta, which repels and retaliates against physical attacks with your guard. You also have a higher critical hit rate." Said Athena.
"Thanks. Anyways, good luck out there Ragammia." Said Velga.
"We'll be right beside you defeating the guards."
"Where is Vuro, anyway?" Said Ragammia.
"I'm not sure..." Said Velga. He tried contacting him, but the communication was blocked.
"He must want to be alone right now." Said Velga, teleporting to his quarters.

Princess Candace and Shining Armor were still shaken by the news that Enertrons were the enemy. Shining Armor was even more scared they were eliminating royal guards stronger than him and his men and required constant comforting from his wife. Because of this, Candace tucked in Flurry Heart alone tonight, singing a quick lullaby before heading off to bed. However, once Princess Candace left the room and went to sleep, Flurry Heart began to cry much quieter so that the two could barely hear her. Flurry Heart was about to burst into tears until Vuro teleported into the room as a pegasus and quickly picked her up in his hooves.
"There, there...calm down." Said Vuro, as Flurry Heart stopped crying and recognized him from the pictures and the maverick attack.
"Want to go for a ride?" Said Vuro. Flurry Heart's excited chuckles gave him the answer as he opened the window and flew out with her in his hooves with his dash function. Flurry Heart giggled as Vuro zoomed over the Crystal Kingdom and then into the Frozen North. He then flew through a frozen cave and swiftly dodged the icicles and smashed through the ones too big to dodge while leaving Flurry Heart unharmed. Meanwhile, deep in the cave, an evil Changeling known as Queen Chrysalis was plotting her revenge on the Crystal Kingdom. Her numbers had decreased from one thousand to sixteen since Thorax had destroyed her throne and took her place.
"Renegade Changelings! There may not be enough of us as there were last time, but we can still cause trouble and get revenge on Thorax, Twilight, Starlight, and whoever crosses my path!" Said Chrysalis, as the renegades shouted in agreement. But Vuro suddenly knocked her backwards with a bluster of wind and broke through the back of the cave, causing the snow to rush in and bury the group. Chrysalis and her minions popped out of the snow after Vuro had left with Flurry Heart.
"Stupid ponies...I'll make them pay for this!" Said Chrysalis. But as she had remembered Flurry Heart in the colt's hooves, she hadn't recognized the pegasus flying with her.

Vuro finally flew back to the castle with Flurry Heart in his hooves and closed the window once he was inside.
"How was that, Flurry?" Said Vuro, still holding her in his hooves. Flurry Heart chuckled happily as Vuro set her back in her crib.
"Aw...you're so cute! You remind me of myself when I was younger..." Vuro luckily didn't have to wear diapers like his human counterparts.
"My name is Vuro."
"Vuwo." Flurry Heart repeated. Vuro suddenly felt happy and sad at the same time, having heard Flurry day her first word and having taken that moment from her parents. But before he could tuck her in, Shining Armor entered the room and was frozen upon seeing Vuro.
"Canda..." But Vuro muzzled him before he could call for his wife.
"Not another word. I only came to see Flurry. She's fine, if you're wondering...I'm sorry." Said Vuro, teleporting away before Shining could figure out what just happened.
"Tonight has been very eventful...well, time to get you to bed, Flurry." Said Shining.
"Vuwo." Repeated Flurry once again. Shining was stunned at hearing that Flurry's first word was the name of the Enertron that had just left his palace and tucked her into bed before going to that of his wife's, Who was already snoozing. Shining Armor cried himself to sleep while Flurry Heart didn't wake up again that night.