Chapter 14: Psy at the Electronics Lab

"Emergency! Seraphi and Aether are attacking the base in two separate places!" Said Corona, relaying the news from Athena.
"What?! Okay, we're on it!" Said Velga, as he and Vuro teleported away.
"Ragammia...that leaves you to handle the next guard." Said Athena.
"Which one do you suggest I take on?" Said Ragammia.
"Psy. She's at the electronics lab." Said Athena, as Ragammia teleported away.
"I have faith in Ragammia. I told him to take out those Mavericks no matter what obstacles he may encounter." Said Corona. As Corona teleported away, Athena had to agree that the guards were now considered Mavericks to her population.

Ragammia entered the electronics lab, but didn't find any mechaniloids wandering around.
"Ragammia. There are rooms that you must pass in this facility that will spawn a number of mechaniloids before you can exit it. The passages are filled with spike traps and moving walls." Said Athena.
"How many rooms are there?" Said Ragammia.
"Five." Responded Athena, as Ragammia entered a boss door and the first room. A bunch of mechaniloids known as Zap Traps, triangular, floating mechaniloids that paralyzed and zapped enemies too close to them. Ragammia quickly began mowing them down with his buster and slashed the ones that got too close. He was damaged and paralyzed a couple of times, but managed to defeat enough before he exited the room. He then came across a singular appearing block above a bed of spikes with a boss door at the other end.
"Seriously, Psy?" Said Ragammia, doing an air dash and jumping off the appearing block before air dashing again and getting to the other side.
"And behind door number two..." Ragammia suddenly was faced with enemies known as Cog Crushers, big, gear mechaniloids that moved slow but could damage Ragammia a lot if they got too close. Ragammia knew he couldn't jump over them, so he quickly began blasting semi-charged shots at them rapidly to dispatch them and hit some with a charged saber slash when they got too close to him. After some more damage, Ragammia was into the next passage.
"Ragammia! The ground is collapsing in this passage! Go!" Said Athena, as the ground began to rumble and Ragammia began to dash quickly through the passage until he got into the third room.
"What now?" He Said. The room seemed to respond at the right time, spawning both Zap Traps and Cog Crushers to deal with Ragammia, giving him a harder time than the other ones. After he was able to salvage some life energy from the enemies, he exited the room with full health and a full sub tank. But the passage was filled with a blocky wall and a spike pit before the boss door.
"Jump on the wall and air dash to the next part." Said Athena, as Ragammia jumped on the wall and air dashed correctly before entering the next door. When he entered the room, the walls were covered with spikes, preventing Ragammia from using them to his advantage. He encountered enemies known as Spin Cyclers, ball mechaniloids that had two eyes and bounced around the room unaffected by gravity. Occasionally, they would shoot a small bullet at their enemy. Ragammia knew that these mechaniloids were stronger the more there were, so he quickly began dispatching them by getting up close with his saber and countering their bullets with the Chimeishou whenever possible. After thirty seconds of battling, Ragammia exited the room and came to another passage with a bottomless pit that prevented him from getting to the other side. The only option he had was to cross the appearing blocks that would lead him to the other side. He timed his jumping correctly the first time, but sped it up with his dash function when the blocks began appearing and disappearing faster. He was able to jump to the other side and use the wall to get back up once he dashed jumped off the last block. When he entered the next room, he had to deal with all three types of enemies that came at random intervals.
"I won't get beaten by mechaniloids!" Said Ragammia, using the Kensheba and Tokinami to defeat the mechaniloids that attempted to defeat him. He exited the room with not a lot of health.
"The next boss door is the last one. Be careful, Ragammia." Said Athena, as Ragammia drank a sub tank and entered the boss room with Celestia's cutie mark on it. He suddenly dropped down and landed in a room with a large silicon core in the back providing power to the lab. Ragammia saw Psy float down and land on the ground.
"Ragammia. You shouldn't be here." She Said. Ragammia noticed that she had Celestia's cutie mark on her stomach.
"I have the right to be here. You're the one that's not allowed here! Why are you agreeing with this?!" Said Ragammia.
"Do you know why I quit the Maverick Investigators?" Said Psy.
"Because all the violence and fighting scared you." Said Ragammia.
"It wasn't just that. The way your organization works for peace is not a way I agree with. And with you in charge, I don't think anything will change. Your ideal utopia may be within reach, but it will never be in your grasp." Said Psy.
"That's not true, Psy!" Said Ragammia.
"I'm sorry, Ragammia...but I can't let you interfere with our goals. Have you ever thought that our species may be the center of these conflicts? Humans and other creatures aren't safe from our species anymore. Something has to give. And since that's the case, I must destroy you!" Said Psy.
"Then I don't have a choice...again. I'll have to take you down!" Said Ragammia, charging up his buster. But Psy dodged his charge shot and flew into the air before shooting a giant ball of electricity that began following Ragammia. Ragammia quickly dash jumped off the wall and blasted her with a charge shot, damaging her and lowering her health. Once he landed, however, Psy used her electrokinesis to summon an electric barrier around herself.
"Psy will absorb enemy fire using that barrier and blast the energy back at you! You'll need to use a non-conductive piercing weapon to break it!" Said Athena. Psy then blasted her shield in the center of the room, which began pulling more sparks into it along with everything around it. Ragammia quickly jumped and tried to grab the wall, but his grip was lax due to the shield's suction and he was unable to get higher up the wall. While he was constantly trying to grab it, Psy shot an energy ball that blasted him off the wall as her shield disappeared. She then created another one to protect herself.
"I think I know just the thing for that barrier of yours." Said Ragammia.
"You'd better try harder." Said Psy, shooting a beam of electricity out of her hand that she moved around in a circle. Ragammia had to dash jump off the wall to dodge the attack and move in circle around her before she reversed the attack.
"This had gone on far enough, Psy!" Said Ragammia, blasting her with the Sting Laser. Psy Yelled in pain as it pierced her shield and caused her to collapse on the ground.
"Not yet!" She Said, shooting electricity at the top of the walls that forced Ragammia to air dash over them in the center of the room. He then hit her with the Sting Laser a second time, causing her to fall to the ground again.
"Okay, that's it. You've pushed me too far!" Said Psy. She began creating a giant orb of psychic electricity before throwing it on the ground, where it chased after Ragammia. However, it wasn't as fast as her other projectiles. Ragammia quickly dashed toward the wall and jumped off before air dashing and smashing her downward with his saber. Psy Yelled in pain as they fell to the ground.
"I'm not going to lose!" Said Psy in a desperate mood, as she tried blasting more psychic electricity at him. But she made the mistake of doing it directly in front of Ragammia, where he reflected them with the Chimeishou.
"No..." She said, before her own projectiles hit her and caused her to collapse.
"So I did lose...what did I...What was I fighting for again...?" Psy then exploded into a bunch of purple orbs and Ragammia got ahold of her weapon data.
"Psy...I'm sorry about all of this." Said Ragammia, absorbing her weapon data and teleporting back to Athena.
"Okay...you acquired the Psycho Bolt and Kyohoryu. The first one will blast limited-range electricity that stuns your foes while the other works as a Giga Attack." Said Athena.
"'Giga Attack?'" Said Ragammia.
"Skills classified as Giga Attacks usually damage all enemies around you. In this case, the Kyohoryu will allow you to blast electricity outwards and zap enemies around you. Giga Attacks usually require a large portion of the skill's energy, but it can be recharged through collecting weapon energy or taking damage." Said Athena.
"That's good to know. The portal is still open, right?" Said Ragammia.
"Yes...why?" Said Athena.
"I need to go undercover." Said Ragammia.
"Corona!" As soon as Corona heard Ragammia's voice, he stopped lounging and greeted him.
"I'm going undercover. I'll be back soon." Said Ragammia.
"Alright. Just don't let those Equestrians discover you. We're in a war here." Said Corona.
"I realize that..." Said Ragammia, teleporting away.