Chapter 24: The Heart of the Mothership

Ragammia continued through the corridor of the mothership, destroying the Metron MK-2s, Cryotrons, and Scaldertrons that got in his way.
"I think I'm almost there." Said Ragammia, jumping across a number of appearing blocks to get over the pit of spikes in his way. After making it safely to the other side, he entered the boss door with Virenne's symbol on it before it closed behind him.
"What the...?!" He Said, as he was faced with Celestia and Luna, who were being bonded with restraints they could not break.
"So, you managed to defeat my Mavericks." Said Virenne, who had just teleported into the center of the room.
"You...you're going to pay for all of this!" Yelled Ragammia.
"I have no desire to kill you now, but I bet your precious Princesses would!" Said Virenne, as two red lasers engulfed the struggling Princesses and their restraints were released. When the lasers stopped. Ragammia saw that Celestia and Luna had changed to their evil forms that Starlight had described to him, Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker. The only difference now was that they both had red eyes.
"Deal with him. I want him dead."
"Yes, Mistress." The corrupted sisters Responded.
"I'll be waiting for you if you survive, Ragammia! Ha ha ha ha ha!" Laughed Virenne, before she teleported away. The two Princesses then began trying to shoot Ragammia with their primary magic attacks, since Virenne had allowed them to use magic and had temporarily restored Daybreaker's horn.
"Looks like you both are with the Mavericks! I'll have to defeat you two again!" Said Ragammia, blasting Daybreaker with his buster. But she simply blocked the attack as Nightmare Moon blasted him to the side.
"This won't be easy if there's two stronger versions of them..." Said Ragammia.
"But I can't be stuck battling these two!"
"Ragammia!" Said a voice, as the boss door opened and Velga and Vuro came in before it closed.
"Velga! Vuro! Who's dealing with the Mavericks?!" Said Ragammia.
"Athena's new Enertron, Yoshone. I don't think you can deal with these two by yourself, though. We'll handle this while you destroy the main computer! Athena said that will cause a chain reaction and obliterate this entire battleship!" Said Velga, dodging an attack from Daybreaker.
"Go!" Said Vuro, as Ragammia began to exit the boss room.
"You won't escape!" Said Nightmare Moon. But Vuro quickly jumped in front of her and repelled her shot with his charged shot.
"You'll have to get through us first." Said Vuro, as Ragammia was gone.
"Very well, then!" Said Daybreaker, trying to shoot Velga with a fire which he was dodging as fast as he could.
"Good luck, Ragammia." Said Vuro, dodging one of Nightmare Moon's attacks.

Ragammia continued down the corridors, and began to see less and less enemies as he continued and then no enemies at all.
"No enemies? Why would Virenne not put any enemies here?" Said Ragammia, running through the corridor as he came to another boss door below him. Ragammia then leapt down the area and came to a giant room with a black orb and red data inside it.
"This must be the computer..." Said Ragammia.
"But how do I shut it down?"
"Hee hee hee." He suddenly heard, as Virenne teleported in front of him cloaked in the same cape that she had used to conceal herself the other times in this world.
"Virenne!" Yelled Ragammia.
"Ragammia...I'm surprised how you bypassed the last of my corrupted forces. But that doesn't matter now." Said Virenne.
"This world is going to die. And so are you, right now by my hand!" Virenne then threw her cloak behind her as a cape, revealing her new body, which was covered in darker armor. In her hand was a giant sword that was just as big as Ragammia's own body.
"I've become stronger, Ragammia...watch!" Virenne suddenly stuck her sword into the ground, in which a number of blasters emerged from it and fired a bunch of missiles at Ragammia that appeared to target his location. Ragammia quickly dashed away from the attack and tried Dash-jumping off the wall, but only succeeded in delaying their impact as they closed in on him and blew up which took out a portion of his health. But Virenne wasn't done with Ragammia and stuck her sword in the ground once again, which created a giant, electric tornado around her that pushed Ragammia backward and into the wall. Before Ragammia could recover, two smaller tornadoes swirled outward from the bigger one and pushed Ragammia into the air before Virenne pulled her sword out of the ground, leapt up, and slammed it right into him as he was thrown into the ground. He quickly was able to recover before Virenne could continue to damage him, but his health was becoming low.
"Really? I thought you were stronger, Ragammia." Taunted Virenne, rushing toward Ragammia at a very fast speed and trying to slash him with her sword. But Ragammia quickly air dashed past her before she swung at nothing.
"It will take more than that to survive." Said Virenne, spinning her sword in front of her with both hands, shooting projectiles upward from it while also shooting electric rings that Ragammia had to jump through to dodge. He was doing a good job jumping through them as the rings targeted his position, but the projectiles that had been shot upward suddenly began exploding into downward thunderbolts that Ragammia had to dodge. With his timing thrown off, he was continuously hurt by the rings being shot at him as he was electrocuted and thrown on the ground.
"Ugh...need...sub tank..." He Said, drinking a sub tank to restore his health.
"I expected that." Said Virenne, thrusting her sword into the air and shooting a small orb of thunder that exploded and began rolling in a wave towards Ragammia on the ground while Virenne leapt up and air dashed at him. Ragammia quickly dashed to the back wall and jumped on it for a brief second before Virenne missed her attack and the grounded electricity also missed.
"Okay, my turn!" Yelled Ragammia, gutting her with the Chajibomu. But the projectile exploded and did nothing to her as she charged at Ragammia with her sword again. Ragammia jumped over and began dodging as she began spinning her sword around again.
"Try this!" He Yelled, trying the Stasis Crisis. But that had no effect on her or her attack as Ragammia continued to dodge the thunderbolts and rings trying to hit him.
"It's useless, Ragammia. You aren't going to win!" Said Virenne, sneering at him as Ragammia was hit by one of her rings.
"No effect...? Fine, take this!" Said Ragammia, blasting the Poison Gunk at her. The projectile quickly moved across the ground before a hissing noise was heard and Virenne yelled in pain, Ragammia dodging her other projectiles as her attack ended.
"So there is a way for you to hurt me...but it won't give you any advantage!" Virenne Yelled, shoving her sword in the ground and creating another electric tornado. But this time, Ragammia got as close to the tornado as possible before the other tornadoes missed him once they swirled around. Ragammia then used the opportunity to hit Virenne with another shot of the Poison Gunk before trying the Dasshukutta next, the attack making a slash mark on her body but wasn't enough to heavily damage her.
"So this works too!" Said Ragammia, as Virenne yelled again.
"Strong...But not strong enough!" Shouted Virenne, shooting a wave of electricity on the ground before air dashing at Ragammia again.
"How about instead of contradicting the qualities I have, you get bent?!" Said Ragammia, blasting her with the Poison Gunk again after somersaulting through the electricity. Virenne tried hurting Ragammia with another electric tornado attack, but Ragammia tried the same strategy as last time and countered Virenne's sudden dash with the Dasshukutta, causing the two warriors to fall back before Ragammia struck her down with a second rush.
"It looks like things aren't going well for me...Power Up!" Said Virenne, a black aura surrounding her. Virenne then began hovering in the center of the room and holding her sword up as Ragammia started getting pulled toward her at a speed faster than that of the other Enforcers he faced. Ragammia tried using the air dash to escape as he was pulled off the ground, but he was still pulled toward Virenne, who now had a condensed electric field around her that she blasted off as Virenne swung her sword down, causing him to fly into the wall and lose a great amount of health in the process.
"Crap...she can't win.." Said Ragammia, getting up as Virenne shot two more blasts of thunder from her sword that moved even faster as she air dashed at a faster speed towards Ragammia. Ragammia dodged the attack quickly and blasted Virenne with the Poison Gunk once more before she fell backwards again in pain. She then began using another electric tornado, but this one was too powerful at the start to get close, leaving Ragammia to try and pull off two somersault dodges to avoid the tornadoes, breathing a sigh of relief after dodging the attack successfully. He then smacked Virenne backwards with the Dasshukutta before blasting her another time with the Poison Gunk.
"Okay, this ends now!!!" Yelled Virenne, charging at Ragammia while the aura around her intensified and she charged at him with her sword, forcing Ragammia to hastily block with his saber.
"Good effort...but it won't be enough!!! This world is already taken by my hand...you are just another obstacle obscuring my goal!!!" Yelled Virenne.
"Maybe so..." Said Ragammia, struggling to hold back his saber as his buster glowed.
"...but I'll be the toughest obstacle you'll ever face!" Ragammia then released a charge shot from his other hand at Virenne's chest, blasting a hole through it as she screamed in agony. Virenne's body then collapsed on the ground as some oil poured out of her chest.
"I can't lose to you again...how can this be?!" Said Virenne, struggling to speak.
"You should have stayed dead, Virenne. Your evil plans have no place in these worlds!" Said Ragammia.
"I'm not finished yet..." She Said, as her body stopped operating and collapsed. Ragammia then stared at her corpse for a second or two in accomplishment.
"I'll just leave you here to rest." Said Ragammia. He then attempted to teleport back to Athena, but he wasn't able to do so.
"What the...? Why can't I teleport?!" Said Ragammia. Suddenly the computer turned red and black in an instant, startling Ragammia as it pulsed a number of times.
"What's going on with the computer?!" Suddenly, a black laser engulfed Ragammia's body as it shot out from the computer. A second later, Ragammia was gone.