Chapter 25: True Peace Prevails

Ragammia, accompanied by his familiars, arrives in the crowd of the cheering citizens awaiting his return. Ragammia has defeated Virenne and her evil army once again and stares up at the sky where the viral clouds fade away along with Virenne's reign of terror. He will never forgive the ones that took the lives of his closest friends and those distant from him, even those that pretended to be his friends. But unlike last time, Ragammia welcomes his new friends with an open heart while still being suspicious of everyone in his sight. Although Ragammia is still upset about the pointless conflict between him and the creatures inhabiting this world, he along with his peers will try to strive for a better future without fighting and turmoil. But two questions still remain unanswered for Ragammia: Why must Enertrons fight against others and themselves? And how long will he continue dueling the Mavericks to prevent that? Ragammia already knows that if wishes to get the answer, he will have to destroy all the mavericks. But little does Ragammia know that the challenges ahead of him would be harder than the ones he has battled to overcome...

"Is he spacing out?" Said Sweetie Belle, standing up and waving her hoof in front of Ragammia.
"He's having a moment! Let him do that!" Said Gaia, as Sweetie Belle stopped.
"We've done it...Virenne is gone." Said Ragammia.
"I didn't realize how handy the magic of friendship could be until you stepped in." He got an eyebrow raise from Gaia in response.
"You like me, don't you?" Said Gaia.
"W-well, yes...I mean, you're the greatest person...er, thing that I came across..." Said Ragammia. Gaia obviously knew that he was too shy to do it first, so she began by kissing him on the cheek, which caused Ragammia to freeze in place until a series of "awww"s emitted from the crowd.
"YAY! Gaia AND RAGAMMIA KISSED AND THE WORLD IS SAVED PARTY!" Said Pinkie Pie, as her party cannon exploded and Ragammia and Gaia flushed with embarrassment before Gaia teleported away with him. DJ Pon-3, The Ponyville DJ, then began starting the music under the moonlight as the party began.
"We went from fighting the Princesses to partying. Time moves fast in this world." Said Velga.
"I agree with what you say." Said Yoshone, dancing with the others.
"I guess this means we have even more friends that I'd be happy to protect!" Said Vuro, joining Yoshone and soon Velga.
"You do realize we're going to have to work harder, right?" He said.
"I'll gladly do it for my new friends!" Said Vuro, giving Pinkie Pie a hug before going back to dancing. Velga then looked around at all the ponies partying and how none of them were sad (except Applejack, who was choking on a piece of candy).
"I'll do it too." He said.
"For all my friends."

Gaia had just finished having a moment with Ragammia in the Everfree Forest, Ragammia blushing a great deal with her.
"I'm so glad I found you." He said.
"I'm sorry about Trace."
"It's okay...she's in a better place now." Said Gaia.
"We did what we could."
"Virenne may have brought great harm to us all, but we can fix the damage that her harm has done." Said Ragammia.
"In Equestria and in your world." Said Gaia.
"Right." Said Ragammia.
"I have a feeling that things will be a lot better from now on." Said Ragammia.
"Me too." Said Gaia.
"I love you, Ragammia." She said. Ragammia blushed slightly once again, still ignoring the pain of his torn arm and the rest of the war's damage.
"I love you too, Gaia." He responded, as he wrapped his arm around her and Gaia did the same.