Chapter 7: The School of Friendship Meets the ESF

Ragammia felt exhausted after the busy day he had, despite the fact that he could only feel that way through damage. After their break at the Sugarcube Corner, ESF construction workers and mechaniloids had come to help rebuild the buildings after the maverick had made a mess. Since the buildings were so far behind from the abodes of his world, it only took a few minutes to replace nearly everything and repair a building. Ragammia had been using a small Ride Armor known as a Driller to bore holes in the wood and bricks for the bricks. The Driller was small in size, but could bore through giant trees easily and tough objects easily and had a glass top that could open for digging underground. Ragammia had also checked on the injured ponies from the attack including Twilight, who had been fully healed when he arrived. A couple of families were upset at the loss of their family members and Athena had to consult them with Twilight's help before they returned to Ponyville to make preparations for the funeral. Princess Celestia had not publicly acknowledged the incident yet even though she was aware of it, but the news of Ragammia, Velga, and Vuro saving the village from the maverick spread quickly. Both Canterlot and Cloudsdale now were abuzz with the attack. When Ragammia returned, he found a royal guard known as Dangan chatting with Velga and telling him how glad he was that he never had to build or repair again. After Dangan left, Ragammia and Velga along with the soon arriving Vuro had finished up with the reconstruction and cleaning up all the damage in a matter of hours. The three had then debated about where they would stay in Ponyville with the Mane Five and Spike. It was soon decided that Velga would stay with Applejack, Vuro would stay with Rarity, and Ragammia would stay with Twilight and Spike. Ragammia soon heard from Velga how the Apple family was impressed by his massive strength and heard from Vuro that Rarity had taken a liking to him. He then was able to meet Princess Twilight Sparkle for herself.
"Hello. You might already know me, but I'm Ragammia." He had said to her in his normal form.
"Yes, I heard! There is still so much I wish to learn about your culture..." She had Responded.
"What's a maverick?" Ragammia had given her a detailed exploration soon after.
"It's an Enertron or mechaniloid rarely suffering from a defect in their programming that starts attacking innocents. In most cases, they suffer from a virus that broke out a few months ago or choose to rebel themselves. In most situations, since we are so strong, they are either detained for a long time or killed." Twilight had changed the subject afterward, and Ragammia had answered most of her questions before telling Spike some stories from his childhood. Spike then started telling him about Princess Ember and King Thorax.
"The changelings use magic to alter their appearance and abilities? It reminds me a lot of a species from my world called the Darklings..." Ragammia had said.
"They were a fusion of a virus and a mysterious energy. They sought the negative emotions of humans and killed them or tortured them to receive it under their monarch, King Dorakaru."
"Oh my...well, the Changelings feed off of love from other beings. They used to be ruled by Queen Chrysalis, until she was overthrown and Thorax took her place with a smiling new lifestyle for the Changelings. Queen Chrysalis is now all alone, hiding somewhere." Spike had told him.
"What happened with the Darklings is that Athena created Corona to destroy them, which was going successful until Corona started getting more powerful from the virus inside them. He then became defiant and sensed up taking down the entire race of Darklings with him. Luckily, he's back in action and no longer a threat to us! We're getting along great!" Ragammia exclaimed. Twilight had then suggested that Ragammia should teach a friendship lecture at her school sometime, which Ragammia agreed to do. He then went to bed with Spike and thought about what would happen next in his dreams.

Ragammia found himself in a building in Ponyville once again, but something was off. He exited the damaged building and soon gasped in horror at what he saw around him. The sky had turned purple and no clouds were visible, while a bunch of mechaniloids were walking over the dead bodies of ponies with red eyes. Ragammia quickly began to run in the other direction, but he found a bunch of ponies being beaten to a pulp by more Enertrons. He recognized his former commander, Azap, as one of the beaters. He saw all of the buildings around him broken to pieces and continued to run until he found himself suddenly falling into what appeared to be a giant cavern. He looked around and saw a bunch of Darklings staring at him while everything was black besides them.
"Velga! Vuro! Athena! Corona! Someone help!" He Yelled. But he suddenly saw his four friends with red eyes just staring at him. Suddenly, another Darkling rushed straight at him out of nowhere, Ragammia screaming as the Darkling got close in an instant. But when he opened his eyes, he found that the entire area was suddenly dark blue with hexagons on the ground. He spotted a pony with the moon as a cutie mark and a dark mane in front of him.
"I have never seen a Dream such as yours." She Said. She appeared frightened.
"You must be Princess Luna. I heard you could do this." Said Ragammia.
"Yes, I can enter dreams. But your dream seemed terrifying compared to the nightmares I've dealt with." Said Luna.
"This one was of what I never want to lose or lose to." Said Ragammia.
"Although one of those problems is solved."
"Ragammia...if you believe in yourself, you'll never lose your friends. Even if they do die, you'll remember them in your heart." Responded Luna.
"Yeah...you're right! My friends are stronger than they appear!" Said Ragammia.
"You're welcome. I am happy to help you." She Said.
"I am surprised your species has dreams."
"We are Enertrons. We are more than our human counterparts." Said Ragammia. As he walked away and his dream began to fade, Luna came to the ironic conclusion that the Princess of countering nightmares was about to have more herself.