Chapter 6: The Truth

"Athena? Please tell me this is a mistake." Said Vuro, as the other ponies were confused at what was going on.
"No, it's not! Someone snuck a bug into cyberspace and sent a maverick mechaniloid through the portal! It should be materializing somewhere near here any second now!" Said Athena.
"Oh no...no, no, no, no! Not now!" Said Ragammia.
"What's going on?" Said Rainbow Dash.
"You can't hide anything from us anymore!"
"I don't think we can at this point..." Said Velga.
"What do you mean?" Said Spike. Suddenly, the ten heroes looked out the window of the Sugarcube Corner and saw a bunch of data forming into a giant, wire-framed outline of a mechaniloid which realized into Ponyville shortly after. It was a giant, blue mechaniloid with two red eyes and two four-fingered claws with one claw on the bottom. Its feet were replaced with treads and it had no mouth and a blocky torso.
"That mechaniloid is called 'Pile Crusher RV4!' It was meant to compress junk!" Said Athena.
"Oh no...we gotta go!" Said Ragammia, as he, Velga, and Vuro darted out of the bakery while everypony's attention was drawn to the mechaniloid. Nearby ponies screamed and ran for cover inside buildings, but the mechaniloid easily broke the buildings apart with its claws or by smashing the buildings.
"What are those three doing?!" Said Rarity, as the group watched them from inside the Sugarcube Corner. Some of the Wonderbolts had arrived to handle the situation, but couldn't even inflict damage on the mechaniloid. It suddenly shot its two claws at some of the fliers and immobilized them with a grab before sending them plummeting toward the ground.
"Hey!" Said a voice. The ponies that could still watch the fight saw a lavender Alicorn pony standing behind the maverick.
"Stay away from my friends!" But the mechaniloid attempted to smash her as Twilight dodged and fired a big magic blast from her horn. But to her surprise, the mechaniloid wasn't even harmed and didn't even feel the attack.
"Huh?!" She Said, before getting knocked out of the sky by one of its claws. Twilight collapsed to the ground in pain.
"Twilight couldn't harm that beast!" Said Pinkie. The mechaniloid then turned its head backwards and began moving toward Twilight with its treads.
"Ugh..." Said Twilight, struggling to get up as there was a big gash in her barrel that she was trying to clot with her magic. Twilight's friends closed their eyes and waited for the inevitable to happen as the mechaniloid drew nearer.
"Hadouken!" Said Velga, as the mechaniloid flinched from the attack and turned its head around to the three investigators.
"Let's show everypony how strong we are!" Said Ragammia. Everypony's eyes were now on the three investigators that could inflict damage on the beast that the Princess of Friendship could not.
"Ragammia...online! Normalize!" Said Ragammia, a blue ring suddenly scanned him from top to bottom and replaced his figure with his normal, human-like Enertron form. Velga and Vuro followed his lead.
"Velga...online! Normalize!"
"Vuro...online! Normalize!" The two then transformed in the same way Ragammia, causing all the ponies around them to gasp.
"That's their secret! They're humans!" Said Rarity.
"Not exactly..." Said Spike, as the group noticed Ragammia equipping his buster.
"Let's show this brute what happens when something gets in the way of true peace!" Said Ragammia. He began shooting the head with his Mega Buster while Velga began charging and firing his Hadouken and Vuro began charging his Ice Breath and shooting icicles at it. The mechaniloid flinched from these attacks, glaring before shooting its claws at Ragammia and Velga, grabbing them and trying to crush them. But Velga broke out of the mechanilod's grip while Ragammia cut off the claw with his saber and freed himself. It had been upgraded to work without the need of his buster and to be used as a weapon he had to hold. The mechaniloid Yelled in pain and tried to ram the trio, but they dodged it by moving under it while Vuro continued to run from it. It finally crashed into a building before stopping and causing the earth to rumble briefly. But unfortunately, Rarity had been looking out the open window and fell out because of the shaking.
"AUGH!" She Yelled, falling down.
"Rarity!!!" Yelled the Mane four, Spike, and Cheese Sandwich. But Vuro quickly dashed over and caught Rarity in his arms.
"V-Vuro?" Said Rarity.
"Don't worry, you're safe." Said Vuro, setting her down and dashing away as Rarity blushed at the bottom of the building.
"I'm coming!" The three heroes began trying to get clean shots at the mechanilod's head while Ragammia blasted off its second claw with a charged shot, but it was furious from the previous attacks and began rushing at maximum speed with its treads toward the heroes.
"Ragammia! Go for the head!" Said Velga, as he began grabbing the mechaniloid's first tread and trying to stop it. Vuro began trying to freeze the mechaniloid's other tread, which was working.
"Now!" Said Vuro, as Ragammia began wall jumping off the mechaniloid's body and jumping in front of the head.
"Eat this!!!" Yelled Ragammia, slashing the head with his charged blade before landing on the ground. Suddenly, the mechaniloid stopped moving and sparks began flying out of it. Its entire head then fell off its body and its body fell backwards before it exploded, its reign of terror brought to an end. Everypony was speechless at what had just happened.
"Pile Crusher RV4 is down, Athena." Said Vuro.
"Excellent...now how to describe this to the Princess..." Said Athena.
"Get the damaged survivors to Celestia's castle." The three heroes nodded and searched the wreckage for ponies hurt in the battle. There were surprisingly only a few fatalities, but a lot of damaged survivors.
"That's a lot of damage." Said Velga.
"I can't take any more. No thanks." Said Vuro. In a few minutes, all the hurt ponies had been transported to safety.
"All clear! You can come out!" Said Velga, as the ponies emerged from their homes and cheered for the three heroes, even being snapped pictures of by the paparazzi once again.
"To all ponies listening out there: we are a group of robots known as Enertrons. We didn't come here to cause any damage, just to learn about your culture and become friends." Said Ragammia.
"We never intended for this maverick to show up...but we will take responsibility for the reconstruction. Pinkie can throw us a party when we're done!" Said Vuro.
"Don't worry...we were sent as ambassadors from our high-tech world to learn about you. Athena, our creator, has also given Princess Celestia a few Enertron guards." Said Velga. Ragammia and Vuro suddenly changed back into their pony forms while Velga changed into his dragon armor.
"We'd like to go back to enjoying your culture. Velga, why are you in that armor?" Said Vuro.
"I like it more." He Said.
"Fine with me." Said Vuro, as the ponies around them began chanting their names until they entered the Sugarcube Corner for a quick break.

"Celestia...I don't know what happened...my portal was programmed to kick bugs out of the system, but someone must've hacked it." Said Athena.
"Yes...it's not your fault. But a few ponies died and more were injured at the battle." Said Celestia.
"We're lucky to have your healing assistance on your side."
"Thank you, Celestia. The healing should be done in a couple of minutes. How are the guards doing?" Said Athena.
"I just finished their training and background knowledge of the area. We're all set." Said Celestia.
"Good. Is it okay if the three of them help somewhere after they finish the reconstruction? It will be very quick." Said Celestia.
"Wait until tomorrow. Thanks for the help, Athena." Said Celestia.
"Anytime, Celestia." Said Athena, going through her mirror.
"Luna should return by tonight. I'll introduce her to Athena." Said Celestia, as the sun fell out of the sky and was replaced by the moon. She then went to her bedroom for a snooze. Meanwhile, the eight new guards were chatting below about their new job, Dyna and Merva discussing how it had gotten them out of reach of the long arm of the law. But Cyan was contemplating the events from the day.
"Cyan? What's wrong?" Said Crisis.
"Innocent ponies were killed...many were injured...and because of the portal Athena created to get here." He Said.
"That's true, but there were only a few fatalities." Said Crisis.
"That's not the point. Our assimilation isn't helping these ponies, it's killing them. More and more Mavericks will come and wipe them out!" Said Cyan, as the other new guards paid attention to him.
"And Ragammia and his friends...even Athena...I don't trust them."
"Why?" Said Crisis.
"They could be planning to eliminate the entire population or remake in their own way!" Shouted Cyan.
"We either do something now, or never."
"But we should observe them more before we make a move." Said Crisis.
"You can do what you want, Crisis. But I'm going to make a point by defeating Ragammia in a fight!" Said Cyan.
"Don't kill him, if that's what you intend to do. He's not a threat." Said Crisis.
"And you could be punished for this."
"Don't try to stop me, Crisis. I know what I'm doing. I'll keep Ragammia alive." Said Cyan, rushing out of the royal guard quarters.
"You're going to let him do this?" Said Psy.
"He's my brother." Said Crisis.
"I trust his judgement." The other guards then laid down on their beds and fell asleep. Crisis especially, because he knew that Cyan had never lost in a fight before unless he had intended to lose.