Chapter 5: Equestria 101 (Part 3)

Vuro, unlike his brothers, landed in the Crystal Kingdom instead of Ponyville on his face as a pegasus. He wasn't a crystal pony like those around him, but his cutie mark resembled a light-blue, lowercase "v."
"Athena? I think the portal malfunctioned..." He Said.
"...I believe I'm in the Crystal Kingdom."
"Crap...I haven't worked out all the bugs yet. Just find someone familiar and then find a way to Ponyville." Said Athena.
"Awww...oh well." Said Vuro, exploring the area. He had already begun to like the Crystal Kingdom, as it was a cold temperature similar to him and had so many crystals (Vuro loved crystals)!
"Such a nice place! It even has a statue of a baby dragon! This place is great!" Said Vuro after three minutes of exploration. He then approached the Crystal Kingdom palace and began to go in when the two guards stopped him.
"Halt! You must have permission to pass!" Said one of the guards.
"But I wanna see what's inside!" Said Vuro.
"Too bad. Permission first." Said one of the guards. Vuro then flew away in disappointment and was about to give up when he saw a crack in one of the windows and used it to get in. He then snuck through a few room and found legendary artifacts from the Crystal Kingdom before hearing something in the other room. He peeked around the corner and saw a married couple as well as an orange unicorn dressed in a blue cloak posing for a picture with a small Alicorn foal in a crib.
"Say my name!" Said another orange pony with a camera.
"Cheese!" Said the group, while the Alicorn foal smiled. Vuro was happy to see them all smiling. They appeared to be royal of some sort since they were in front of a throne.
"Okay! One, two...three!" Said the photographer before snapping another picture. Vuro suddenly had an idea.
"And we're here for one, and we're here for two, and we're here for three! Say Cheese!" Said the photographer. The group smiled again, but Vuro suddenly flew in front of the camera and photobombed.
"Cheese!" He Said.
"WAUGH!" Yelled the photographer as he took the picture with Vuro smiling and the surprised couple in the background. Vuro then started laughing.
"You should've seen the look on your faces! Ha ha ha!" Said Vuro, laughing on the ground. Only the foal started laughing as the rest of the group was confused.
"Who are you?" Asked the Princess.
"My name is Vuro! What's yours?" He Said.
"Princess Cadance...this is my husband Shining Armor and our child Flurry Heart. This is also a friend of ours, Sunburst." She Said, still confused.
"My name is Cheese Sandwich!" Said the orange earth pony, recovering immediately.
"Did you come here to have fun?"
"Yeah! What do we do first?" Said Vuro.
"I finished the pictures, so we should be fine. Why don't we talk while I get to my next party after this one?" Said Cheese.
"Sure!" Said Vuro, his attention turned to Flurry Heart. He grinned at her, which caused her to smile.
"Okay! Now who wants cake?" Said Cheese, pulling a cake out of nowhere with candles.
"We only called you to take pictures..." Said Candace.
"C'mon! Everypony likes cake! Now make a wish and blow out the candles!" Cheese said to Flurry Heart.
"Wait, no!" Said Shining Armor. But it was too late, as Flurry Heart blew a massive gust toward the candles and accidentally set some of the banners on fire. Cheese's face was covered in ash.
"Oh no! I'll handle this!" Said Vuro, immediately blowing out the fire with his Ice Breath. In seconds, the only memento of the fire was Cheese's incinerated face and the damaged banners. Everypony was in shock for what Vuro did.
"How...how did you do that?!" Said Sunburst.
"Two words: Ice Breath." Said Vuro.
"Yes, But how did you breathe ice?" Sunburst questioned once again.
"It's a little secret of mine." Said Vuro.
"Oh my! I'm late for another party in Ponyville!" Said Cheese.
"Well, it was nice meeting you all! This place rocks!" Said Vuro, smiling before touching Cheese and teleporting the two of them away. The group was stunned once again.
"Did he...he just...how could...WHAT?!" Said Sunburst, baffled by Vuro's abilities.

Vuro showed up in Ponyville in an instant with Cheese.
"What the?! Woah, you got us here fast! That means I have free time!" Said Cheese, looking around. He began searching for his best friend when he found the bakery known as the Sugarcube Corner.
"Ah! There it is! She lives there!" Said Cheese, dragging Vuro inside. They found the cakes, Mr. and Mrs. Cake serving hungry customers coming inside.
"Hello! We're here to see Pinkie Pie!" Said Cheese, as Vuro waved to the cakes.
"Certainly...But she's not feeling like herself." Said Mrs. Cake.
"She says a orange, burly stallion insulted her singing." Said Mr. Cake.
"Orange...burly...Velga!" Said Vuro.
"That idiot..." He facehoofed himself.
"I'm terribly sorry. My brother doesn't exactly take a liking to cheery songs. C'mon, we'd better cheer up your friend." Said Vuro, as he and Cheese got to the third floor where Pinkie Pie was crying. Her mane was still deflated.
"Pinkie! It's me, Cheese!" Said Cheese.
"Cheese!" Said Pinkie, as her mane poofed back up and she gave him a hug.
"I heard someone rejected your song. Don't worry, I know who it is...my brother, Velga." Said Vuro.
"Your brother? Well he hasn't apologized to me yet! Wait, if you're his brother then..." Pinkie suddenly gasped and Cheese knew what was coming.
"You're a new pony! And I know everypony in Ponyville, so you need a welcome-to-Ponyville party!" Said Pinkie Pie. She began singing the same song that she sang to Velga and Cheese joined in before Vuro flew up into the air when her party cannon went off.
"Yeah! That was the best!" Said Vuro.
"Can you get your brother?" Said Pinkie Pie.
"Yes...I have this special ability where I can communicate with him. Velga, I need you at bakery now." Said Vuro.
"What? Why?" Said Velga.
"You know why." Said Vuro. Suddenly, Velga teleported into Pinkie's room with Spike. He quickly changed into a pony before they could see what happened.
"Well, our trip to the dragon lands was nice. Princess Ember seemed nice." Said Velga.
"Wow! But how can you teleport without magic?" Said Pinkie.
"Innate ability." Said Velga.
"Oh, that makes sense! Now...I believe you owe me an apology." Said Pinkie. Folding her hooves.
"Yeah, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you...I just hate happy songs and Vuro is the exact opposite." Said Velga.
"True!" Said Vuro.
"I forgive you!" She Said, giving him a hug.
"Now let's celebrate!" She fired off her party cannon and started dancing, but holding off on the singing.
"Heh. I guess this is fun." Said Velga.
"If only Ragammia was here."

"Thanks for the treatment!" Said Ragammia, waving to Lotus and Aloe.
"Come back anytime!" They Said at the same time.
"That was nice. My vacation is getting better." Said Ragammia.
"Of course! Now we should see my friend Pinkie at the Sugarcube Corner!" Said Rarity.
"I'll happily introduce you!" But before they could go there, Rarity stopped and found a friend of hers with a cowboy hat and orange fur.
"Applejack! How nice to see you!" Said Rarity.
"Ragammia, this is my friend Applejack!" Said Rarity.
"Applejack, meet Ragammia!"
"Nice to meet 'ya!" Said Applejack, speaking in the cowgirl accent Ragammia anticipated.
"Hello." Said Ragammia.
"Are you strong?"
"Am I? Why I can buck all the apples off ma' tree at ma' farm just once!" She said.
Better watch out Velga...she may be able to at least compete with you. Thought Ragammia.
"Fluttershy's over there." Said Applejack, gesturing to a yellow pegasus pony talking to a small caterpillar.
"I still can't believe they let the animals here roam wild...is she speaking to it?" Said Ragammia.
"That's Fluttershy, for 'ya. She can talk ta' any animal." Said Applejack.
"Hi. You must be Fluttershy." Said Ragammia, as the caterpillar slithered away.
"Eep! Um, hello? My name is...Fluttershy." She said.
"The quiet type? AJ meant whisper, huh...I'm Ragammia." He Said.
"Um...why are you an Alicorn?" Said Fluttershy.
"I don't think I should tell you that right now." Said Ragammia.
"Yeah, Rarity. Why's he an Alicorn?" Said Applejack.
"I don't think he has told anypony yet." She Responded.
"But we were heading to Sugarcube Corner."
"Oh! I'll gladly join ya'!" Said Applejack.
"Okay...I'll come too." Said Fluttershy.
"Have you talked to any rough creatures?" Ragammia Said to her.
"Well, I've stared down a cockatrice and a dragon." Said Fluttershy.
"Great. But I've had to eliminate my eight former friends that tried to kill me." Said Ragammia.
"H-huh?" Said Fluttershy.
"But hey, if I wanted to, I would've taken care of you now. But I'm not that type of pony...I believe in peace!" Said Ragammia.
"Oh, good!" Said Fluttershy. The three arrived at Sugarcube corner and found Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, Velga, Vuro, and Spike dancing on the third floor.
"Hi! We were just having an I'm-so-sorry-I-Yelled-at-you party!" Said Pinkie Pie.
"Wow. Does she throw parties for everything?" Said Ragammia.
"Yeah. Pretty much." Said Applejack.
"Let me in there!" Said Ragammia, joining the dance party.
"Hey!" Said Rainbow Dash, coming up the stairs.
"I come in for a bite to eat and guess who's here? Everypony except Twilight of course! Oh hey, Ragammia!"
"She's probably studying." Said Rarity, doing the line dance.
"I wanna join, dudettes!" Said Rainbow Dash, dancing as well. A minute later, the ponies (and dragon) stopped dancing.
"Where's Opal, Spike?" Said Rarity.
"She's at home with some food and water." Said Spike. Rarity figured Opal would be fine for a little bit before she came back.
"Alright. This party has certainly been great." Said Rarity.
"Velga! Vuro! Nice to see you again!" Said Ragammia, giving them a hug.
"You missed all the fun, bro!" Said Vuro.
"You're brothers? That's sweet! Ah have a big family back at 'ma farm as well!" Said Applejack.
"Yeah...we're all brothers. I'm the oldest." Said Ragammia.
"Yeah, but there's something strange about the three of you. Ragammia beat me in a race." Said Rainbow Dash.
"Velga teleported to the dragon lands." Said Spike.
"And Vuro saved Flurry Heart's disaster with his Ice Breath!" Said Cheese.
"You Met Candace?" Said Rarity to Vuro.
"Yes..." He Said.
"So as the Element of Honesty, I'd like y'all to come clean." Said Applejack.
"Element of what?" Said Velga.
"Well, the six of us are the elements of harmony: Rarity's the Element of Generosity, Pinkie's the Element of Laughter, Dash's the Element of Loyalty, Fluttershy's the Element of Kindness, and Twilight's the Element of Friendship and also magic. Both are the same here." Said Applejack.
"Friendship is Magic?" Said Velga with a confused look on his face.
"Then this place must have a lot of magic." Said Ragammia, as Pinkie nodded in agreement.
"Well...um...we don't come from here..." Said Ragammia.
"We already know that." Said Rainbow Dash.
"You Said something about taking out your eight former friends?" Said Fluttershy.
"Uhh..." Stuttered Ragammia. He knew Athena would want him to tell them sooner or later, but he was nervous about what they'd say and how they'd react. But before he could say something else, Athena cut him, Velga, and Vuro off on coms with the words they never wanted to hear at the worst possible moment:
"Warning! Maverick located! Prepare yourselves!"