17- 19

Years went by and you followed Lucas everywhere. He always made sure you didn't have to work and that you were always fed, and clean. You didn't have to lift a finger. Let alone leave the house. One day you were sitting in the kitchen reading a newspaper when there was a knock at the door.

It's now the year 1945. As yo approached the door, Lucas followed. You both watched as a soldier stood on the other side.

Soldier: "Hello miss...Is your name Y/N by chance?" You could see the nervousness in his face. It made you nervous...You knew what was coming next...Steve had died...He took a step too far.

Y/N: " Y-Yes?" You were choking on your words.

Soldier: " Steve Rogers sent me to give you a message. He wishes that he would give the news himself. But...James Buchanan Barnes, has died a heroic death. Fighting along side his best friend. You felt your heart drop into your stomach, as you dropped to your knees. You opened your mouth to scream but, nothing came. It was trapped, you were so over whelmed. Tears poured as Lucas stood behind you not sure what to do. He had his had over his mouth.

He finally spoke helping you up. Lucas: "Here, come sit on the couch..." He kneeled down below you and was trying to comfort you.

Y/N: " This can't be happening!" You were able to choke. He placed his hand gently on your face, and met your teary eyes. 

Lucas: " What if I said I know a way you won't have to deal with pain anymore?"

(Back to Now)

Thor: "Is that when you met us?" 

Y/N: " Yes, I was traveling. I heard of the powers of Asgard, Lucas and I decided to crash the party. I got separated from him. I was panicked, running through a garden like area. That's when I met Loki."

(Flash back)

Loki: " Are you alright?"

Y/N: " I've been separated from my boyfriend..." You said in shock as you looked up at the tall dark haired Asgardian.

He sighed annoyed almost. Loki: " You're not from Asgard are you?"

Y/N: " H-How did you know?" 

Loki: " We don't use that vocabulary here."

Y/N: " Please...don't turn me in...We weren't planning on staying..." 

He smiled sly like, knowing he has the upper hand. Loki: "And tell me darling. Why shouldn't I?" He seemed intrigued. 

Y/N: " Please...I'm alone, and scared...I don't belong here...I need your help... I-I just don't want to feel alone.." A single tear ran down your face, as you reminisced about Steve, and Bucky.

Loki: " What's your name?" 

Y/N: " Y/N..." You sighed not sure if he was going to help you.

Loki: " Follow me...I can pull a few strings..."

Y/N: " What's your name?" 

Loki: " Loki." He said coldly.

Y/N: " Thank you so much Loki...You're a hero..." You sighed.

(Back to Now.)

Y/N: " That's how Lucas and I were able to find  each other again. Loki was able to pull a few strings as promised. Thanks to Thor as well. Little did I know getting separated was all part of Lucas's plans to keep me to himself." You let out a breath a tear falling down your cheek.

Y/N: " It wasn't long after, when I realized what I got myself into. He spilt my personalities. When he did so, it left only myself (The casing), and Phoebe (The Power Stone). " You let out the breath you didn't realize you were holding.

Y/N: " He demanded something from me, that I didn't want to give him. His true personality was beginning to show, so...I said no. His response was to wipe out all of realm 10. Utopinheim."

Loki looked at you curiously. Loki: " Said no to what exactly?"

You bent over clutching your stomach trying to breathe. Y/N: " The second time no wasn't an option." Loki was not yelling, as he knew you were trying to continue the story without answering.

Loki: " Said no to what!? ANSWER ME!" You pulled yourself together.

Y/N: " Having his child."