38- 40

Loki came stumbling over towards Steve, and his brother. Loki: "I will gladly make a trade. She keeps turning my knives into worms."

Riley: " That's not the only thing I can turn into a worm." She grinned looking him up and down.

Loki: " DON'T YOU DARE!" He began fighting her again, as he was trying to avoid her blasts. Phoebe began to laugh as she sighed hugged Lucas.

Phoebe: " You won't win. It's a trap. Just encase you blind, buffoons' didn't notice." Lucas whispered in her ear. His deep voice echoed through her ears. You weren't even fighting Phoebe. You were just watching everything unfold.

Lucas: " Did you bring the stone?"  She turned as his nose grazed against hers. Their eyes locked. Phoebe could feel the anxiousness inside her she hasn't felt around Lucas before.

Phoebe: " Of course my love...

Lucas: " If you give it to me, I'll run. I can meet you in a safer place so, they wont take you from me again." 

Phoebe: " And let them live? That wasn't part of the plan my love." 

Lucas: " Baby girl....Some times things change. I wasn't aware how strong they are. After all the sisters should've killed them by now... Don't you trust me?" 

Pheobe: " Why is Y/N so scared of you?" 

Lucas: "I'm not sure...I've done nothing but love, and protect her. And she stole you from me. My whole heart. The reason I live..." You sat in silence in your cell in your own head.

Phoebe: " Did you hurt Y/N? She's silent. She's never silent." He slid one hand on her cheek, and the other on her hip.

Lucas: " I would never..."

While Phoebe and Lucas were trying to get a plan in place. They all continued to fight.

Buck: " There. You wanted in my head you got it..." Buck said as Mina was looking through his mind. She saw everything he has been through. Made him remember the pain, and torture. She went to walk away but, turned back after finding out what had happened to him. She turned around in shock, as if she didn't really believe it was Buck standing in front of her.

Mina: "Bucky?"

Buck: " That's the name. Don't wear it out." 

Mina: " Prove it." She growled.

Buck: " I'm just the lucky rabbit's foot I guess." She turned to look at old Steve.

Mina: " -Is...Is that Steve?"  She looked at him worriedly.

Buck: " Sure is Charm... That's your lucky coin." She began to scream. The sisters looked in shock.

Mina: " STOP WE'RE FIGHTING THE WRONG PEOPLE!"

Phoebe was still talking to Lucas.

Phoebe: " I know that...I just like to hear you say it..." She got an evil grin across her face. Serenity approached but, kept herself at a distance.

Serenity: "Phoebe...He's lying." Phoebe walked to her sister getting in her face. Phoebe: " YOU DON'T GET TO CALL HIM A LIAR!" Steve began walking closer to her as Lucas pulled her to him.

Steve: "Get away from her." 

Buck: " Why don't you come out from hiding behind her. So I can break your neck."  Phoebe turned to her sisters :  " Sisters...Come with us, he can take your pain away... Just as he did mine..." They all gathered together as they used the stones to combined themselves. Phoebe still at the wheel. Lucas hugged her happily.

Lucas: " Now, what do you say about making it rain red?" He pulled back playin with the dog tags. "Maybe, put these to some good use?"  She kissed his cheek.

Phoebe: " I'm sorry..." She whispered something into his ear as she used her own powers, her own strength. Everything she has, to reach through his chest. Lucas dropped to the ground as she turned around holding his heart. With heavy eyes she managed to speak.

Phoebe: " What can I say? We all had one thing in common." She passed out, hitting the ground as the heart rolled from her hand. Covered in blood.