32- 34

Sam: " Who all did you want to stay behind Y/N?" 

Y/N: " I want you all to stay behind if I'm being honest, B-" You were interrupted. 

Buck: " You're DAMN wrong if you think I'm not going." That's when Steve jumped in.

Steve: " I'm going too." You looked at them almost laughing at how serious they were.

Y/N: " Would you calm down? I need you two to go. Along with Thor, and Loki."

Loki: " Oh? You need me darling?" He smirked looking you up and down. You shook your head laughing slightly. You met his eyes.

Y/N: " Of course I need you. I need all four of you. Without you I don't stand a chance at winning this." 

Steve: " So, how are we getting there?"

Y/N: " I saw through Phoebe that you know a wizard?"

Steve: " I'll make a call then."  He looked up, as you made eye contact you could see the hurt in his eyes. Something is wrong...Why does he look so miserable? That's when Loki pulled you to the side. He noticed the concern on your face.

Loki: " Darling, can I have a word?"

Y/N: " Loki what's wrong? Is everything okay?" 

Loki: " Just then...I saw how concerned you were. You saw the pain Rogers feels, and I think you should know what it was about. Now, I know knowing you, you'd want to ask him. But, I don't think he'd tell you this love." 

Y/N: " Okay...I trust you..."  You were now scared. Steve has always trusted you with everything. Why wouldn't he tell you what was bothering him?

Loki: " You should know. Steve wants to stay in the past when he makes the trip to return the stones. To a lady name Peggy. Who he'd met at the base."

Y/N:  " Okay..." You looked at him intently slightly confused. Why wouldn't Steve tell you that? "How did you find out?"

Loki: " I read his thoughts, and you my dear are holding him back."

Y/N: " Thank you for telling me..." You hugged him tight as he hugged you back obviously feeling a little awkward knowing it was bothering you that Steve wanted to leave. So, with that you followed Steve to his room. He didn't know you were there and you caught him off guard. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only a zip up hoodie. He turned around to you sitting on his bed.

Steve: " Woah...Someone forgot how to knock." He went to take a sip of water but, stopped as he saw the sad look on your face. "What's wrong? If this is about the trip, I promise we'll make it out fine." 

Y/N: " I'm going to say something, and I don't want you to interrupt."

Steve: " Alright...I'm all ears..." He sat next to you as you placed your hand on his rough one. It was about twice the size of yours. While, you spoke your head was lowered looking at his hand. He tightened his grip, and starred at the side of your face. He pushed your hair behind your ear.

Y/N: " I know you want to go back in time to Peggy...And that's all fine and dandy. And if you change your mind, and want to stay that's great! But, don't stay here because you'll feel guilty for leaving again. You have sacrificed so much. It's okay to be a little selfish at this point. But, I'm telling you now... You going back to her, it isn't promised to last. If you were to stay you'll have two friendships, that are proven to never break. One thing is for certain Buck, and I will love you no matter what you choose.  I just need you to promise me that you'll tell him so I don't have to."

Steve: " What do you think I should choose?"

Y/N: " Since when do you ever listen to what I say?" You laughed.