66- 68

Sam holding onto your arm, he whispered to you.

Sam: " Hey, you alright? What happened?" (Remember Sam doesn't know everything. Only certain things.) "You just froze..." 

Y/N: " I-" You were gasping for air but, you didn't want it to be noticeable. After Selby found out you were fakes, you went to put up a defense. Instead, you were shot in the back of the shoulder. Then another followed but, killed Selby this time.

Y/N: "FUCK!" You screamed. You were dropping to your knees scared you land to hard, and cripple yourself all over again. Zemo grabbed your arm that wasn't injured and yanked you up.

We began running, I went and followed Zemo. He took the safer way. That's for sure. While the other two idiots were running from gunfire. 

Sam: " I can't run in these heels!" 

Buck: " Where's Y/N!? Why does she always have to disappear!?"

That's when you met up with Buck and Sam in an alley way. They were held at gunpoint by some girl.

Y/N: " I suggest you drop the gun...Sweetheart." You walked out letting go of your shoulder, for a second to push Buck out of the way. Then held it again.

Sharron: "And who are you supposed to be exactly?" 

Y/N: " The pissed off girl you shot in the shoulder. Also...The girl that will end you...If you shoot her friends." You walked further out the gun inches from your head. Your arm still in pain you winced slightly. After a minute of her thinking she sighed.

Sharron: " I have a place in Hightown. You'll be safe there for a while." She lowered the gun.

You were back at her place, she was obviously rich.

Sharron: " Come on you're always buying into that stars and stripes bullshit..." She was talking the boys about Walker.

Buck: " Wow, she's kinda awful now..." Buck was holding a towel on the back of your shoulder soaking up the blood.

Y/N: "So, let me get this straight? You and Steve had a thing?" You practically laughed.

Sharron: " What's so funny about that?" 

Y/N: "He never liked blondes. Always had a thing for brunettes." You grinned.

Sam: "Anyway...We need you to let us take that out." Sam shrugged.

Y/N: " Hell no! You're not digging in me!" You looked him up and down.

Buck: " Doll, take your top off." You whipped your head around.

Y/N: "Excuse you?" You looked him up in down in shock.

Buck: " Doll, we have to get that bullet out of you. It'll get infected. Your straps are in the way." 

Y/N: " Hell no! I'm not sitting here topless in front of these men, and strangers." (Refering to Sam and Zemo as men, and Sharron and Zemo as strangers.

Buck: " I know...You don't like it, and your not comfortable...But, I'll have Sharron dig the bullet out, while I keep you covered. No one will see anything. I promise." You nodded uncomfortably. He sat on the couch as he had you straddle him. He hugged you around the waist as Sam came over placing a belt in your mouth. You bit down laying your head on Buck's shoulder as he whispered before Sharron started digging.

Buck: " Just focus on me. Everything you got. I'll take it." That's when Sharron began, because of the pain your body's natural reaction was to fight it. You began to focus on Buck as your powers shocked both of you.

Y/N: " GHHHHH!!!!!!" You screamed through the belt. After the bullet was out, you were sitting on the balcony alone.

Zemo: " I know I'm most likely the last person you'd wish to talk to..." You cut him off.

Y/N: " Believe me...You're not the last." 

Zemo: " In that case may I ask what is bothering you?" 

Y/N: " Just a combination of bad memories I can't forget, and good ones I wish I would..." You paused for a moment, and began to think. That's when you spoke again. "Thank you... for earlier." 

Zemo: " I would say 'You're welcome' But, I'm afraid I did it for a selfish reason...

Y/N: "Oh yeah? What's that?" You turned towards him.

Zemo: " Barnes was showing too much emotion, he was about to blow our cover. Maybe, it's him you should thank." He shrugged. " You really seem to get under his skin...How do you do it?"

Y/N: " That's what happens when you've known him since the 40's." You shrugged. " You know. I really like your style of dressing. Even if it's a bit revealing. Maybe, you can give me some pointers for the party tonight?"

Zemo: " Only if you tell me why you hate him so much." You shook your head smiling. 

Y/N: " That's the thing. I don't." 

Zemo: " I think you should wear what really shows you as a person. From a happier time."

You used your magic to conjure up a dress from the 40's. It was blue with stars all over it. It was your personality. Before the rape, before the heartbreak.

You and Zemo walked down into the party. Sam, Buck, and Sharron were already there. Sam saw you first getting Buck's attention.

Sam: " Here comes your girl." He nudged him smiling. He looked at you in confusion.