60 - 62

Christina: "You three in the room now..."  When you all sat down she asked who wanted to go first. You all sat in silence. "How about the unknown hero...?" You cut her off.

Y/N: " You can stop right there. I don't give a damn if I'm thanked, or praised. I don't give a damn if people know my name. That's not why I'm doing this. And if you think for one second that you're going to try an pry through my head you'll be sorely mistaken. I'll tell you right now. What's on my mind. And it's the same things that have been bothering and worrying me since the 1950s. The guilt of losing my daughter, the trauma of being forced into everything I've ever done. I have insecurities and a bad back story just like everyone else that I'm trying to avoid. So, that way I don't feel bad for myself. So, I can think I'm not that bad of a person for killing a million people in one week. I'm a fucked up and broken person. No, I don't need a therapist, or friends. I have friends...I have people that care, that listen. That make life a hell of a lot better, and I'm in the middle of trying to protect those who can't, and yet for some god awful reason we're still sitting her. Can we go now or what?" You growled."

Sam: " Sounds good to me. Let's go."

Buck: " I agree. Got bigger things to figure out." 

Chirstina: "Okay...Sit. We're going to use something I used on couples. We'll take turns." She opened her book. " Suppose that while you're sleeping a miracle occurs. When you wake up...what is something you'd like to see that would make your life better?"

Buck looked at Sam. " In my miracle he would talk less..."

Sam: "Exactly what I was gonna say.... Isn't that ironic." You looked at the ground as you stood in the back leaning against the wall. You knew the answer to that...A serious one.

Christina " You guys are leaving me with no choice. It's time for the soul gazing exorcise. 

Buck: " I like this one!" They turned together bickering the whole time. After a few seconds of eye contact she looked confused.

Christina: "W-What are you doing?" 

Y/N: " Quit fucking starring  you children!" 

Christina: " Are you having a starring contest? Just blink!" She snapped her fingers in between them. " Sweet jesus." She let out a breath. " James why does Sam aggravate you?" You saw the cocky look on his face. You tried to hold in your laughter. " AND DON'T SAY SOMETHING CHILDISH..." That's when his face got serious.

Buck: " Why'd you give up that shied?"

Sam: " Why are you making such a big deal out of something that has NOTHING to do with you? For gods sake even Y/N told you it wasn't your business..."

Buck: " Steve believed in you...He trusted you...He gave you that shield for a reason. That shield th-that is everything he ever stood for! That is his legacy! He gave you that shield and you threw it away like it was nothing! So, maybe he was wrong about you! And if he was wrong about you! HE WAS WRONG ABOUT ME!" Your heart dropped to your stomach. You knew how Sam felt. But, had no idea how Buck did. I mean... to be fair though. He left before you got a chance to find out. Sam got up and left the room.

Christina: "Y/N you're next..." You stood next to the chair.

Y/N: " All I have to say, is I hope you figure your shit out... I really do."

Christina: " Y/N we never did get your miracle question."

Y/N: " There is a hell of a lot of things that would make my life better. But, I don't get my hopes up anymore." You sat down in the chair knowing the only way this is going to end is if you do it.

Buck: " Why do you call me James now?" He didn't take his eyes off yours.

You couldn't help but burst. Y/N: " YOU LEFT ME! THEN I GOT A KNOCK ON MY DOOR SAYING YOU DIED! WHEN I FOUND YOU AGAIN IT WAS ONLY TO WATCH YOU TURN TO DUST! PHOEBE KILLED LUCAS FOR YOU! NOT FOR ME! FOR YOU! THE ONLY WAY SHE COULD KILL HIM WAS TO LOSE HERSELF! SHE WAS PRACTICALLY PARALYZED FOR YOU! I KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND HOW IT WOULD EFFECT ME! FOR YOU! WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST I BEGGED YOU STAY, AND YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME SITTING THERE IN MY ROOM EVERYDAY, EVERY SECOND, OF EVERY HOUR HOPING THAT YOU WERE STILL ALIVE AND DIDN'T FUCKING KILL YOURSELF! I WANTED TO DO NOTHING BUT HELP YOU! GROW WITH YOU LIKE FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO!" You quit yelling and wiped your tears. "But screw that. I guess no one's feeling matter but yours. If they did you'd quit showing up, and leaving again." You got up and walked out after Sam.

When you guys got outside John got your attention.

Y/N: " Great, what do Dumb and Dumber want now?"

J: "It's only a matter of time before we find out the information you have."

Buck: " Things are really intense for you right now aren't they Walker?" Sam pushed Buck back a little bit.

Sam: " Take it easy...Walker is right. It is imperative we find it and we stop it." 

Y/N: " I'm sorry. But, I don't work with people who can't take no for an answer." You began to walk away.

Sam: " You guys have rules, and all kinds of authorizations you have to get. We're free agents. It wouldn't make sense for us to work together."

J: " A word of advice then...Stay the hell out of my way..." You snapped back around. Eyes glowing as they flitched. Buck caught you as you jumped at him.

Y/N: "Did he just fucking threaten us!?"

J: " You better hold her back...She's lucky I didn't throw her ass in jail for assault." 

Buck laughed " I'm not holder her back for her sake. I'm holding her back for yours. Remember that Walker." We then went our separate ways.