Su Ruiqi (GP999)

| back to you

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

"she's an idiot! hsin wei i hate her!" y/n facepalms with both her hands, the impact of the slap made sounds that made hsin wei flinch, imagining the pain it gave y/n. "y/n, but you've said that so many times already— and there you are crying over her again." hsin wei sighed, she tried to count how many times this encounter had happened, her fingers can't even catch up, she's certainly sure this isn't any deja vu, this is seriously like the 10th time y/n went to her and cried over how much of an idiot or how much she hates and wants to leave ruiqi; yet none of those seem to be true, she comes back and then hurts herself again, cry then come back.

hasn't she learned her lesson yet?

y/n flinched— hsin wei had her point, she was right, maybe she was stupid for that, maybe she was just a qualified idiot as much as ruiqi was. y/n would be mad over ruiqi, run away, cry over her, runs back to ruiqi, then trips, hurting herself.

god, this girl never even learned her lesson. honestly, it was a bit embarrassing to admit, but to her part— it was so hard. letting go of ruiqi was like deciding if you want to kill yourself or no, a bit dramatic but that was the truth; no girl would ever want to be in her situation but it was inevitable, because it was the consequences of getting a girlfriend like ruiqi.

"whatever! i'm so tired of handling her all the time, then her ignoring me because she was jealous, look at that childish idiot." y/n tried to fight it, tried to fight the urge to go back to ruiqi and cuddle up again with her, the urge was there.

oh ruiqi would probably be frowning and sad right now, just like a cute puppy—

y/n shook those thoughts and scoffed.

no she looks like a dog!

hsin wei leaned over y/n and patted her back, trying not to push her and wake her up from her stupidness, for sure this girl would wobble up again as soon as ruiqi apologizes to her.

but that was the good thing, this must have been just a cause of her mood swing wasn't it? ruiqi has told a lot of story about how y/n would often be mad for no reason, hsin wei thought it was stupid.

"do you want to know where she is right now?" hsin wei asked, looking over her friend who's currently sighing loudly that it vibrates on her hands. y/n pulls away from her hands and looked at hsin wei, hesitating whether to say yes or no.

"yes or...?" hsin wei waits, making sure her best friend gets to decide properly, because she's bad at it and this is the only chance she gets.

y/n thinks, over and over again, to what happened, what ruiqi did, her actions, yale— who apparently the reason why ruiqi got jealous.

she's definitely not in the mood to know whatever the fuck that asshole is doing right now, she's probably out there drinking with her friends.

but at the same time— if she was indeed drinking then, who would take her home? who would take care of her? oh poor ruiqi, she's probably heating up right now and so tired, and y/n's not there to take care of her and aid her.

y/n shook her head, hell nah, that girl— isn't she already 21? that idiot could probably take care of herself, and oh her friends, y/n would definitely sue those idiots.

"no, she better learn her lessons too, i hate her for being so much of a jealous ball." y/n looked away with a huff, there was once again hesitance, she doesn't know if she made the right choice or not, she was worried but at the same time she needed alone time.

"great, okay y/n make sure you don't regret it later okay?" hsin wei stated, putting her phone back at her pockets, watching over her friend who is currently trying to go back every pages of her life and if she made the right decision, she doesn't know really.