Liang Jiao (GP999/GNZ48)

| lovestruck

[i had to listen to every love song i know just to think of a plot lol]

"i heard cai bing and yaning lives together now! oh my god isn't it just great!?" jiao cheered, clapping her hands as she leaned over the table of the cafe and stared far away, heaving a dreamy sigh, meanwhile her twin, qiao sighed.

"yeah, can you stop fawning about it now? you've been talking about it for so many times already!" qiao, the ash purpled-haired twin exasperatedly sighed.

jiao, the red-haired twin, rolled her eyes, scoffing. "aren't you happy about them? because i am!" jiao glared at her twin, who was pouting, before taking a sip at her drink.

out of the sudden, jiao gasped, before looking at her sister, glaring harsher than before, pointing her index finger towards the other twin, surprising qiao.

"you! are you homophobic?!" jiao asked, her voice clear and loud. qiao looked horrified, shock expression plastered on her face.

"shush! shut up jiao there are people here!" qiao whispered— yelled at the same time, putting her index finger at her lips as she tried to shush the red-head twin and pulled her.

jiao looked at people in the cafe, some minding their business, some disturbed by the twin.

incidentally, jiao's pair of eyes met with another pair of eyes from the other side of the table.

the girl was looking at them, her ears covered by a small headphone, alone at the table.

jiao and the girl had a small eye contact before the girl laughed and shook her head, looking back at her phone as she ate her food.

"jiao? are you up? hey!" qiao tried to call her twin who looked back at her, face confused.

"as i said you need to lower your voice. it's embarrassing." qiao whispered aggressively, jiao shook her head and nodded, before turning her head towards her sister.

qiao once again started rambling about other things in thier school, things that annoyed her and things she saw, but jiao couldn't help but turn her eyes back to the girl before— seems like she is busy with something.

"there's this activity we need to do and i honestly don't have any energy on me to do it, gosh can you help me with it sis?" qiao stated, scrabbling things on her notes as jiao watched her, muttering things under her breath.

"what? again? can't you do it yourself?" jiao asked, as she watches her sister look up at her and glared.

"the foods you ate are my treat." that got jiao nodding, unable to retort.

jiao noticed from the corner of her eyes that the stranger wearing an obnoxious looking headphone, wearing a uniform stood up and walked slowly to the exit.

damn it, she left.

"ok cool!" qiao smiled at her twin.

as soon as jiao entered her and qiao's shared room she plopped helplessly on her bed, sighing.

she thought that the girl from earlier looked cool, wearing her plain uniform and that black headphone sticking on her ears.

does she ever feel like her ears hurt?

it was a random thought, but jiao couldn't seem to take her mind off the girl.

not today, but maybe tomorrow— i'll try and see if she's there again.

°°°°°°

"qiao needed help with her activity, i don't want to do it but i don't have any choice." jiao sighed deeply as she walked with kotone through the hallways of their school, the other girl listening intently.