Z. Luofei × S. Ruiqi (GP999)

| the beauty and the... weeb

"i don't even know how an angel like fei could like a cringe-y idiot like sury, it'll always be a mystery." yaning sighed as she glanced at wenzhe before briefly giving ruiqi a side-eye. wenzhe laughs, nodding her head as she agreed. "it is, but you know? fate works in the most mysterious way." wenzhe stated.

ruiqi scoffs and rolls her eyes. "hey! if you two are only going to shit on me at least do it behind my back or when i'm not here!" ruiqi whined, before slumping on the bed and sighing. "whatever at least she likes me back." ruiqi muttered.

yaning laughed trudging near the bed where ruiqi was splattered with her arms open wide. "how are we suppose to let you know if you're not here?" yaning countered.

"hmph, as if i want to know, like those love stories in mangas i read, nevermind what people thinks or says about you as long as you love each other." ruiqi grins, her eyes focused on the white ceiling as she heard yaning huff.

"no one cares, plus can you please stop quoting something from those silly mangas, your inner weaboo is showing." yaning rolled her eyes and sat on the same bed in a small space, her weight sinking down on the soft cushion.

"dolly said it's cute." ruiqi replied, in which earned a snort from wenzhe who also walked near the bed but sat on the small cushion just beside the nightstand.

"dolly? when did you even came up with that ferocious nickname?" wenzhe asked as she glanced at ruiqi's sprawled frame.

yaning looked at wenzhe before she averted her gaze back on ruiqi. "did that came from a manga or anime too?" she asked.

"i can say i saw it somewhere, but mine is original, it came from my heart!" ruiqi answered, before sitting up and facing the two older girls.

"what are you even saying?" wenzhe asked, leaning in on the nightstand.

ruiqi groaned, rolling her eyes, before speaking once again. "you know that game i played, there was this character named dollie too, she was pretty too. isn't luofei extremely pretty, kind and nice to everyone? she's like a doll so i gave her the nickname dolly!"

"i think she liked that didn't she?" yaning tapped her chin as she spoke. ruiqi hummed, smiling brightly. "oh yeah of course she did! she said it was so sweet of me, and i was like dolly! you're really—" ruiqi wasn't even able to finish her sentence when the door opened.

"hello, jiejie, hi sury." luofei enters the room carefully, then proceeding to closing the door as she made her way inside and smiled at the three girls inside the room.

ruiqi huffs as she sat properly, adjusting her posture accordingly as she smiled at luofei. "hi dolly!" she greeted in which luofei smiled brightly at her and waved her hand in return.

yaning and wenzhe looked at each other before back at luofei.

"hi there fei."

"hello, luofei."

both older women greeted, luofei smiled at them dearly before looking at ruiqi. "sury, do you want to hang-out and continue what we were reading yesterday?" luofei inquired, in which ruiqi stood up and nodded before walking towards the nightstand and grabbing the manga inside the drawer.

yaning mentally snickered as she saw ruiqi rush besides luofei and smiled. "let's go!" ruiqi pulled luofei's wrist as they exited from the room, surprising wenzhe.

"what was that?" wenzhe asked, eyes wide as she tried to process the happening. yaning laughed. "oh sury, she's a comedian." yaning stated before standing up. "i guess i should see cai bing now, she might get mad."