K. Yurina × S. Xiaoting

| me

sometimes i wonder, what do you actually think of me?

xiaoting was a person filled with different thoughts, her face a mask, her voice so clear, her demeanor so gentle yet so firm, she always stands like a pillar, so firm and strong.

xiaoting knows herself well and has never found other people's opinion about her relevant, because at the end it's always just her and herself. she was the type of person who would always stand on her own feet, guided by the care of her parents, the way she treats everyone is the same.

and now, xiaoting doubts herself as she stares at the girl sitting across her in a fancy restaurant.

yurina was pretty- no beautiful, a face carved by a talented artist, a personality so bright and cheerful, a smile so gentle yet wide, those eyes that sparkle even under the dim lights of the restaurant.

xiaoting has a good eye for art, she liked hearing a song whose melody is unmatched, she liked the sight of a statue carved into perfection, her eyes liked to feast with the beauty of a painting.

she definitely has a good eye for art.

yet now, she was mesmerized by a girl the same age as her, sitting across her while silently eating her dinner.

xiaoting wonders, what does this gentle girl think of her, because yurina was a very affectionate person, touchy, cuddly, happy, her eyes always sparkling with happiness, her words so sweet and delicate.

but xiaoting was never like those, yes, she handpicks her words properly, she is gentle but she was never affectionate, she lacked all those traits that included being sweet.

and smiling for a whole day?

her facial muscles must be crying just by the thought of it.

yurina and her got together for almost 4 weeks already, her beloved mom suggested that getting to know each other would be good for the two of them, it would be great for xiaoting to actually see through her future wife.

yurina was amazing, so caring, gentle, nice, happy, she always had that smile plastered on her face. she treats xiaoting with uttermost gentleness and love, so patient and so nice. xiaoting really loved it, she wished she could do the same for yurina.

but xiaoting is trying her best, making sure she could repay all the kindness given to her with kindness too, and a little bit of affection.

because in just a few days they would be living together and be married as what their parents planned.

xiaoting hesitates, how can she repay yurina when a simple touch gets her all cowering, she's scared that yurina might not like that.

"xiaoting?" xiaoting was slapped back into reality as she heard the voice of yurina calling out to her.

"are you okay?" tilting her head a bit, the latter asked, her lips in a thin smile.

xiaoting nodded. "yes, i am okay." she heard a giggle coming from yurina.

"alright if you say so."

the air was cold, breezy, xiaoting and yurina decided to take a little walk in the beach, it was already night time and it would be sad if they miss the beautiful view of what's happing in the beach.

there were lights lit up everywhere, people gathering together and celebrations.

it was a feast in the eye, though with the amount of people, the only thing xiaoting could hear was her lover's humming and soft breathing.