Kim Dayeon (Kep1er)

| easy to get

note: if you have requests pls message me, i often forgot about requests when they are in comments i rarely check them, so i get to check them in messages!

- january 2022

"i'm kind of happy about our performance today, i think we did really well." as soon as they arrived in their dorms, chaehyun drops some of their things and sat on the couch, slouching with a contented sigh on her lips. "i had fun, but it sure is tiring." bahiyyih spoke as she entered and removed her jacket and shoes.

"since tomorrow is our day off, i want everyone to spend it as they like but be careful always and watch out from people around." yujin announced, everyone looking at her. "that's great! but i'm just gonna stay here inside our dorm, i deserve a very long rest!" youngeun stated, fist bumping the air and getting a small chuckle from xiaoting. "it sure does sound like a good idea." she replied.

yujin giggled and continued. "don't worry, you can think of anything you want to do, it's all up to you, so make sure you enjoy the day off."

dayeon enters one of the rooms, taking off her coat and jacket, plopping at the bed with a groan. "my body hurts..." she grumbled as she buried her head in one of the pillows. "god, you look very tired dayeon." there enters yeseo, placing a towel on the hanger as she sat next to dayeon who is laying down.

"are you okay?" yeseo added, genuine concern in her voice. dayeon looked up, turning her head to the younger girl and smiled. "don't worry, i'm fine, i'm just tired from work, like normally." dayeon answered, rolling on the bed to her back, eyes looking up.

yeseo stared at her, before shrugging and nodded. "ok, do you have plans tomorrow?" yeseo asked, a small smile on her lips, her eyes watching as dayeon looks up, her eyes with no emotion. dayeon just lie there, thinking.

what did i plan again?

oh right, how can i forget that?

now she remembers it, she planned on seeing a 'someone' from before tomorrow, she forgot but now that yeseo asked her, she did plan on seeing a 'friend' of hers she once met before she debuted, someone who is very close but not too much that they know each other from head to toe.

it was very clear to her, the memories from last year before everything, from girls planet, to her debut, the memories of the night was very vivid, sitting beside her was someone who had always been ready to be there for her.

"like 'a good puppy to you princess' person perhaps?" even the voice, how they spoke, everytime she closes her eyes it feels clear.

dayeon blinks, then looked at yeseo. "maybe seeing a friend of mine, i don't really know." she mumbled, yeseo nodded and laid down too. "ok! i still haven't planned mine, but i'll ask mashiro!" yeseo smiled.

it was already midnight, 11pm and dayeon had pretty much realized how everyone in the dorm must be asleep at this time, she exited the room and went to the kitchen, with her phone in her hand.

y/n 🐶

march 2021

where are you?
received.

at school
seen.

why did you ask?
seen.

you're practicing again?
received.

i want to see you today.
received.