Kim Sohee (ROCKET PUNCH)

Genre: fluff

Requested: nope i just love them

Warnings: shoot. This is cute.

Title: For The Win.

*******

ISAC was always boring as it is for you, you're a member of IZ*ONE, the first ISAC you had was really boring, the only member who got to join was the four unnies, and well, you had only spent your time doing nothing that day, and just had those cheesedogs from Carats. And now, this is the third ISAC you will attend, last time you and the other members were late. You were just walking around, holding a small fan, you were just wondering around, and you almost forgot the fact that you joined in the wrestling match for girls. You stopped and saw the other members, sitting, actually they were looking for you, since your match with the others was about to start.

As for Sohee, she sat there, while holding her knees, watching the first match in wrestling for girls, the other members joined, but her, she just let herself stay with Juri and Dahyun. "Oh, look! (Y/n), Yena and Yujin are next!" Dahyun pointed at the three girls walking towards the scene.

Sohee watched you, her lips apart, she was an idol now, but she was still adoring you, since when the both of you were in Produce, she had this small crush on you.

"Yaah!" Yujin yelled and got ready for her match with Ryujin, you watch, you didn't really care if you win or not, you didn't even care if you enjoy it or not, at least you'll get to just walk around.

Ryujin won, and you can see how Yujin congratulated Ryujin, a usual wide smile on her face, Yena was next, oh, even if she looked cute she was strong, really strong. Chaeryeong laughed at the older, she found Yena's little pout cute and which was cute really, and it was just to distract Chaeryeong.

You were not surprised Yena won, it was just because of the other members' screams, they were 10 watching and their voices are loud, it was normal.

You stood up and rolled up your sleeves lazily, and stood up, Lia had a smile on her face as she greeted you, you greeted back, smiling.

Competing was hard, because you were huddled up in Lia and you were struggling to push her down, she was freaking strong!

"Go (Y/n)!"

"Buddy you got it!"

"The hell (Y/n) go!"

Those cheers didn't helped you, not even a bit, but one did.

"Go (Y/n) sunbaenim!" Lia and you stopped, looking at the one who shouted, it was Sohee, she was smiling at you while waving her hands, you remembered your little feelings for her back then.

Your left foot, swiped her right ones, making the both of you fell down, with her on the bottom, the both of you laughed and stood up, and of course you were the one who won, the competition wasn't finish yet because they were still finals for it.

"Congrats (Y/n) sunbaenim!" Lia congratulated you, her hands shaking yours.

You walked down, a tired look on your face.

The other members of IZ*ONE approached you, hugging you.

But between the hugs, you saw Sohee, smiling at you, waving her hands, you waved back, smiling at her, mouthing a little; "Thank you."

She was always the best.