Kim Hyunjin (LOONA)

Genre: fluff with twist of angst :')

Requested: nah

Warnings: none

Title: Grandma

********

"What am I going to do?!" You yelled, as you pulled your hair, sighing deeply and rolling in your bed, groaning and cursing repeatedly. This was a huge slap, Christmas is near and winter is up, while snow keeps falling outside, it was cold though--- but that wasn't the huge slap you had in you freaking face.

Since it's back again in Christmas, your grandma was expecting you, and Hyunjin, she was expecting you to come in your hometown, with a smile, clinging in Hyunjin's arm, wearing a coat and sweater.

But you had no shit to say, yes, I mean you could say: "Sorry Grandma, me and Hyunjin already broke up." Or "Me and Hyunjin are over, I can't take her there." But it's your grandma-- and there was no way you could even reject to her, you were scared you could end up leaving them disappointed, because you ended 4 years of relationship in less than 5 minutes.

You fucked up.

"Hyunjin I'm tired." You said as you look down at the floor, sighing under your breath, fingers intertwined together. Hyunjin watched your moves-- immediately knowing something was up, and your down. "There is something wrong right? C'mon, tell me." Hyunjin tapped you forearms, getting your attention, looking up at her, eyes pleading for something.

"I'm tired." You murmur, eyes looking at her, as if it was really tired and it was about to cry. Hyunjin raised her brows, hands pulling your wrist. "Then let's sleep and rest." Hyunjin then tried to pull you, but you, you didn't follow her, you pull back and tried to steal back your arms from her. "That's not it--- I'm really tired Hyunjin."

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin's face shows confusion. "We need a break." You stated and then leaving her in the middle of nowhere, lost in her own confusion-- she didn't do anything wrong.

"What am I going to do?!" You shouted, as you jumped on your bed repeatedly. "Yah! Son (Y/n) please stop!" You then heard you sister from the other room shouting for you to stop, as if she was really busy, Hyejoo doesn't even study enough. "Yes!" You answered back.

You sat down on your bed, and held your phone, as your lips pursed-- you only had one choice to do, y'know this choice would literally make your grandma and parents happy.

You must ask for Hyunjin's help.

"Hello?" Your voice tried not to sound shaky as you kept your pride still. "What?" Her voice felt cold. "Do you need anything (Y/n)?" Then here we go again, with her soft voice. "I badly need help." You muttered, as you tighten you grip on your phone. "Is it because of the Christmas party? I'll go." "Really?!" You can't believe-- you'd expect her to say no. But hey, after everything you were still her friend, if that's what she felt, you still had the worst with her through out everything, of course she'll be there for you. "Thanks Hyunnie." "Y'know I still like you,"

"I'll do everything for you."

And for some reasons you're heart starts beating faster again.