Shen Xiaoting (Kep1er) ⁉️

| no shame

note: DO NOT READ THIS! (i'm gonna delete the pic soon too lel) not checked well bcs i was embarrassed.

"you okay? hey, earth to y/n?" xiaoting's voice woke y/n up from her thoughts, causing the other girl to bolt away from surprise, her hold on the book stiffening as she heard the sudden intrusion, she turned her head to xiaoting, taking a few more...

"you okay? hey, earth to y/n?" xiaoting's voice woke y/n up from her thoughts, causing the other girl to bolt away from surprise, her hold on the book stiffening as she heard the sudden intrusion, she turned her head to xiaoting, taking a few more seconds in blinking her eyes to assure she had woken up from such a long trance.

"u-uh yeah, i'm okay." y/n smiled sheepishly, looking at xiaoting who was just leaning on the headboard of their shared bed while staring at her, a nonchalant expression stuck on her pretty face while y/n looked bothered.

"is there something you want to say xiaoting?" she asked, closing her book and y/n turned around to place the book on their nightstand, pulling the duvet sheets closer to her body, avoiding the intense gaze from the other girl in their bed.

she felt the intensity of the stare, deciding to avoid it until xiaoting had loosen up and decides to ignore her and just sleep for tonight, but that's not the point— it seems like xiaoting will continue staring at her for another minute or two.

so she gave up.

y/n glanced back at xiaoting, the white duvet sheets on her hands while her fingers curl into fists.

"xiaoting...? what did you want to say again?" y/n asked, now her voice dipped in hesitation, she had no idea what xiaoting was thinking or what she had said before y/n woke up from her train of thoughts, xiaoting blinked for a few times.

"i was talking about my schedule, i'm going to be free for at least 2 weeks and i was about to ask you about yours." xiaoting paused, looking at y/n's hands to see the ring she gifted her snuggling her ring finger perfectly before she once again glanced back up to her lover.

"but you weren't really listening quite well." she continued, her voice velvety as she spoke.

y/n opens her mouth a soft 'ahh' of realization rolls off her tongue and she smiled, eyes turning crescent.

"sorry, i was too invested with the book i was reading that i forgot to listen or... think." y/n answered, before her lips pursed and she watches as xiaoting nodded and scooted closer to her, her left arm snaking towards y/n's waist as she was pulled closer to the other girl— her other arm stretched out to reach for y/n's right hand, caressing her fingers softly. "mind if you tell me something about what you did today? i was gone for a whole day and you weren't messaging me."  xiaoting inquired, leaning closer to y/n and snuggling her nape, her fingertips playing with the ring in y/n's hand.

"oh, about that i was at a cafe and was doing work, i turned my phone off because i was worried about being disturbed; plus you mentioned you were going to be busy so i didn't expect you to message me." y/n answered, looking down at the woman beside her who was cuddling for warmth.