Kim Yooyeon (MTG)

| end up here

note: i can't believe this book is still up after 3 years and still on-going. i was high when i wrote this that's why it's long (longest chapter i have made, 4700+ words).

"where the hell is that?" kim yooyeon, with a frustrated face digs through her drawers to find her flashdrive, something very important to her, she could've just bought a new but the things inside that flash drive are really important and she needed it back as soon as possible.

and no, there's no family pictures, or something sentimental in that flash drive, it's just straight up full of her schoolworks and documents for school that she can still use and the flash drive being missing is making her sick.

"did i leave it somewhere?" she asked herself, trying to think back through all the places she went to, even trying to remember every corner existing around her. yooyeon started to place her hands on her pockets, looking for any signs of flash drive, taking off her blazer and shaking it but still, no flash drive to be seen.

yooyeon glanced left to her bag and picked it up, placing it on her desk and she started looking for it in every corner of the bag, the pockets and every part of it, every zipper she saw, she opened it wide and still, no flash drive is seen.

yooyeon scratched her head, annoyed. "that just can't be missing... where the hell did i place it?" yooyeon muttered, clicking her tongue as she sat on her chair, giving up to the pursuit of her beloved flash drive. she facepalms with both hands, groaning in anger. "that costs so much!" she yelled through her palms.

thinking about having to look for it in their school just made her more annoyed, she hated having to talk her way out on something, hated the idea of interacting for hours just to get something.

sighing, yooyeon looked defeated, now deciding that she could probably start saving for a new one with a bigger space.

walking down the road, y/n slings her bag on her shoulders, holding a small piece of object on her hand. "i didn't know i had my flash drive in my pockets that time, i probably didn't notice but oh well..." y/n giggled as she passes through houses in the street, today seems like a good day, better than every other day y/n assumes.

after sunday program their school had she decided to visit a friend of hers in the indoor courts of their school and without realizing that she was sitting beside a senior she admired the most, kim yooyeon.

embarrassing as it sounds, but she almost screamed that time, good thing she suppressed it, it was the closest she could get to be beside yooyeon. y/n sighed as she remembered how close she was with yooyeon when they sat on the bleachers, it seems like she went to check a friend there too.

y/n reaches home and opened the door, taking off her shoes and rushing upstairs to her room, locking the door as soon as she entered. y/n threw her bag on her bed and grabbed her laptop from her desk to place it on her bed and lay there, with the flashdrive still on her hand.

"i should check if i've already installed the pictures from last week on my flashdrive." swinging her legs as she opened her laptop and inserted the flashdrive.

panic started swelling on her head as she noticed that the contents of the flashdrive doesn't seem familiar to her, it's all about schoolworks and no pictures of her or anything she owned was inside.

"what? what's happening? where did my pictures go?" she muttered, the swinging of her legs stopped as she stiffens. scrolling through the documents one file caught her attention, it's a school document named: "year 4 kim yooyeon social studies report.docx".

thoughts swirled inside her head as she rewinded everything from the start where she sat besides yooyeon and yooyeon left.

does that mean yooyeon owned this and fell from her pockets and not y/n's pockets.