Jung Jinsoul (LOONA)

angst & fluff || SCHOOL DAYS

"do you have something to do later?" you asked jinsoul, hoping she would say no, jinsoul glanced at you, with her normal confused like face, she smiled, softly, you knew where it will lead. of course you were used to it, unfortunately, you didn't know why.

high school sure is tough, she has a lot of friends around her and you, a loner, a dust.

jinsoul looked at the glass pane of the cafe, chuckling, she faced you again, with a sorry look.

"sorry (y/n) but, we have a club meeting later, i might not be able to be with you later. just tell me what you wanna do, we can y'know do it now." jinsoul stated, you knew it shouldn't be like this, you felt like something was wrong. she knew that you're not always free because you club was always hella demanding, but what about her? does she even have a club to begin with.

you shook your head, brushing out those toxic thoughts in your head.

even though you knew there was something wrong.

"no, it's okay jinsoul, i have something to do today too." you looked down at your lap, as you felt her gaze bore into your soul.

"then what will—" you cut her sentence of and shook you head again, smiling at your own will, knowing, you shouldn't have asked.

"it's okay, i need to go." you stood up from the chair and bow at her, before leaving at the cafe, with heavy chest filled with those bitter feelings for her.

"what's wrong?" you whispered to yourself, trying to comfort yourself. you knew she wasn't going to chase you, will it be worth it?

you loved her.

and you knew she loves you.

so what was wrong?

........

"i shouldn't have just asked her." you mumbled, as you walk quietly at the streets, thoughts of jinsoul running through your head repeatedly, all of the thibgs you did for her, you said.

now what was missing?

maybe her?

i thought she cared? you thought, sinking at your own despair.

she does not need me now huh?

you held your bag tighter, your eyes getting blurry as tears starts forming.

did she even cared for me?

the words she told repeatedly, everytime you would do homeworks with her, do projects with her, study with her.

oh i get it.

she need you, the most.

when she couldn't do her own projects,

when doesn't understand the lesson,

when she forgot to study,

when she can't do her homework,

and for the most,

when she took you for granted.

is it the wrong thing?

or was there something worst.

you wiped those tears, well at least, even id it wasn't real, you once felt loved.

there she made you feel like it was nice falling in love too,

where love wasn't as perfect as what you thought it was.

you knew you had limits.

you knew how to give up.

you wiped your tears, sighing.

you looked up straight at the streets, only to see jinsoul with someone else, smiling sweetly, the smile you never saw her giving to you, the girl was someone who looks so unfamiliar to you.

you took a step back.

before running away.

"(y/n)! wait!" you hear her voice, calling out to you.

you ran and ran, though it may seem tiring, you continued, unable to stop.

until you couldn't feel her anymore.

you wished she never took you for granted.

it felt so sad to be used.

it hurts.

it hurts.

============
expect part two