Honda Hitomi (IZ*ONE)

Genre: a fluff for my bias

Requested: nope

Warning: TOO SOFT and TOO LONG

Title: Special Treatment

********

You are not a fan of cute girls, absolutely not, specially to those cute girls who are too girly, but this girl was aboslutely a exception, her girlish acts was something else, her face was something you adore, her softness were too much and you liked it, and of course she had this special spot in your heart.

As always, you were always staying at the library, phone in your hands as you left the book in the table untouched, you didn't really care, 1 week till the exam was up and you were not really bothered, you just have to wait until there was only 2 days left-- and you are ready to study.

You heard a creak in the door making you look at the door, taking one of your earbuds off as you take a look at the one who entered; it can't be one of those teachers.

It was Hitomi, in her usual uniform covered by her white sweater, carrying the books she borrowed from the library, you stood up, removing the last earbuds in your ears, turning your phone off, walking towards Hitomi with a stone face.

"Hitomi." You called out making her look at you as she tried to close the door, her face were mixed with confusion and a happy look, while she held up a smile. "Do you need something?" Her light, small voice asked, her brows rising up, it was always her small voice that luls you into tranquility and contentment. "Can I help you with those books?" You asked, hands brushing into hers soft hands, your hands taking half of the books she carries, leaving her the small and light ones.

"Thanks (Y/n) sunbaenim, you didn'really have to do that." Hitomi thanked you, your feet kicking the door, the door closed softly. Offering her a quick smile, hoping it will not end up being scary or awkward.

"It's nothing."

.
.
.
.

"Hitomi you going home?" Nako asked as she packs up her bag, ready to finally go home after those boring classes that didn't really satisfy her. "Yeah--" After Hitomi's small answer, a sound of thunder was heard and that made Hitomi let out a scream with Nako, Nako held her chest as she sighs. "It's raining cats and dog, have you bring your umbrella?" Nako asked.

Hitomi digged into her bag, looking for her peach umbrella seing no signs of it, she panicked and look further more, before looking up to Nako.

"I forgot it." Hitomi answered. "You should go home with me." Nako offered, bringing out her sky blue umbrella, Hitomi shook her head, smiling softly. "I still have to study, I can wait till the rain stops."

"Sure?" "Yeah, Nako, I'm sure."

.
.
.
.
.

"You wanna go home with me? It's raining badly." Yena offered, bringing out her bright yellow umbrella with her, with a bright smile on her face. You shook your head, bringing out your black umbrella, Yena hated the color. "No, I'm waiting for Hitomi." You mumbled, eyes that are dull was looking at Yena's bright ones, your lips chapped and was pursed into a thin line.

"Hey, hey, you're giving Hitomi a nice treatment, you've never done that to me before." Yena teased as she walked up to you with her bag, elbowing you, with a knowing smile. You pushed her, hands harshly having a contact with her cheeks. "Shut up." You grumbled and left her in your classroom.

You finally left the classroom, in search for Hitomi, your umbrella in your hands, you've reached the main door of the school. Opening your umbrella, you heard footsteps behind you and saw Hitomi running to the main door, her books in hand. You eyed her, seeing she had no umbrella with her.

"Hitomi." You called out to her in your usual dull voice, she looks up to you, her lips parted and stretched in a smile. "Hi sunbaenim." She greeted. You walked up to Hitomi and open your umbrella.

"Let's go home together."

And it's always been like that, when will you confess?

.
.
.
.
.

"You know I've notice (Y/n) giving so much special treatment to her junior." A girl whispered to the other girl, giving the other girl a knowing look. "Perhaps they are dating, or (Y/n) likes Hitomi." The other girl whispered back, not like they are inaudible but, they didn't really care at the thought you were just chilling and sitting behind their table with Hyewon and Yena.

"That can't be, they have like 3 years age gap! And (Y/n) isn't the type of person to like a cute and girly girl."

Yena sighed and rolled her eyes. "Can't they stop? We can literally hear them." Yena stammers as she crossed her arms and looked at you. You ignored her as you watch your junior eat and talk to her friends, Nako, Minju, Yuri. You didn't really care, there was no reason for you to like a girly person, but here you are now, watching the most girly girl in the school chatting with her friends.

"Oh yeah, and literally I have to tell you something," Hyewon swallowed her food and looked at the both of you before she talk. "Rumors are spreading about (Y/n) liking Hitomi, are you agreeing to that? If I were you I wouldn't let them!" Hyewon spoke as she continued eating.

"Of course (Y/n) wouldn't let them!" Yena banged her fist on the table and glared at Hyewon, with a frown on her lips. Yena saw a box of chocolate in your tray and tried to reach for it but you removed your tray in the table, glaring at Yena. "Please give that to us." Yena plead, looking at you. "No."

You stood up and carried the tray full of breads, with a carton of milk, a large box of chocolate. Yena's eyes followed you as you walk your way to where Hitomi was. "Hitomi." The same voiced called Hitomi, it was familiar that made her look up to you.

"Hi there sunbaenim." As always, she would greet you with the same sweet voice. You cracked up a small smile, without knowing the whole cafeteria was watching the both of you in your own world.

You put the down the tray in their table, recieving squeales from the students. "Here." You mouthed and walked away at the scene.

Then everyone was shock, murmuring a lot of things like: "What was that?" "Is that even (Y/n)?" "No she just did not give a grily girl some gift." "Am I seeing things?" "What a special treatment." "Hitomi could be the luckiest girl."