Nakamura Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM)

| little miss hardworking

note: would u guys believe if i said i wrote this after passing out due to dehydration

"i still don't understand the problem though, i mean i've been trying to answer it but it's just too hard." y/n leaned on her palm as she looked at her friend, tapping her mechanical pencil on the piece of paper lying on the table of their school cafeteria. her friend, suyeon could only shrug at her friend, also not knowing what she's supposed to do to help her friend out. one of their professor in calculus had given his class a homework that is supposed to be answered in a span of two days.

y/n knew this was something she's about to be worried about because of how difficult the level of homework their professor is assigning them. and as always, she wasn't wrong— it's just six problems but you'll have to answer it for one week to actually understand anything.

look, y/n is a smart girl, everyone agrees to that.

but y/n's biggest weakness is mathematics, calculus to be exact, it's just too hard for her— statistics was one thing but calculus? shit's just too demonic.

y/n could only sigh in distress as she played with her pen and listened to her friend who was talking about a certain concert that their school was about to hold in less than two weeks.

y/n is not interested, her parents will probably tell her attending a concert won't make her marks higher.

oh well, she's used to it anyway.

"good morning suyeon and y/n." a voice of someone they both knew made y/n look up from her paper to be greeted with a sight of nakamura kazuha, one of the most overlooked students in their class.

her back was facing against the sun causing the shadow of kazuha to cast over y/n's face.

not everyone in their class truly knows kazuha, that includes y/n and suyeon themselves, kazuha had one close friend in the class and it's ahn yujin, who is quite popular from her varsity endeavors. they pretty much do everything together, including answering homework (which is most of the time just yujin ending up copying kazuha's answers).

they have their differences, also similarities that made them bonded together and basically glued like siblings.

both of them benefit a lot in the relationship, kazuha is known to be averagely smart (though y/n wouldn't say "average") and yujin is popular, people tend to leave kazuha away and avoid bothering her due to her connection to yujin and yujin gets free tutoring from kazuha (free answers too).

suyeon and y/n's relationship doesn't go that way, being in different classes made it hard for them to communicate more but she's quite thankful for suyeon's comforting presence that made y/n feel less bad about herself.

"oh, hi kazuha. want to take a seat next to us?" y/n asked politely, her lips forming into a thin smile and her eyes graced over kazuha's presence. kazuha looked like she was thinking twice, not because she didn't like y/n but more on because she's intimidated by pretty girls, to be exact; girls like y/n.

there's something truly alluring about pretty girls whose smiles made kazuha weak, y/n's angelic personality, her pleasing voice, the way she thinks and articulates her words.

that is just a different level of hot to kazuha.

plus, this girl is a good girl!

though, that's a little too hard to admit, y/n has this relatively average amount of fame in their class and other students seemed to know her name too, if she was to speak her mind she's probably gonna be jumped on by dudes who like y/n too.