Seo Yunkyoung (ROCKET PUNCH)

| office

"hey uh, y/n, hey!" y/n opens her eyes and leans away from her palm as she heard one of her co-worker in the asylum call for her, she scooted from her chair and looked towards the open door, there was shen xiaoting peeking in. y/n tilted her head, eyebrows rising up in an inquiring expression.

"your new patient just arrived, you should meet her already." xiaoting stated, gesturing towards the hallway, y/n nodded and heaved a small breath before grabbing her documents of the patient and looking back at xiaoting. "i'll be there in just a minute, thanks for letting me know." y/n stated, a small smile on her lips.

y/n might look brave and strong, even professional outside, but honestly, she's been only doing this job for only 5 months, there's still so much things she needs to learn, more from xiaoting who seems to be familiar with everything after working in this asylum for over 1 year and a half, different from y/n who is still a rookie.

the asylum gives her creeps and that's why she mostly stays at the room where workers rest and get comfortable, she feels a little creeped out on her own office it's funny.

xiaoting nodded before taking her leave and closing the door.

y/n held the documents in her hands, reading it once again to double-check.

"seo yunkyoung, depression, eating disorder and adhd." y/n reads through the details before sighing. "damn, i'm the one getting depressed here." she stated before shaking her head and heading out of the room to her office where her patient is to be seen.

the more she thinks about her patient's case, the more she gets creeped out, she had never had a patient with so much problems than this one.

carefully, y/n twisted the knob to see a frame of a girl sitting near the desk, her eyes looking far off the window and the scene outside. y/n walks slowly, her shoes trudging in the tiled floor as she lets out a cough to let the girl know of her existence.

yet, the girl didn't move.

y/n, this is normal. right?

y/n asked herself as she stopped midway and took a sharp breath, the girl was still staring far off that it creeped y/n out.

"hi, are you seo yunkyoung?" y/n asked, her voice soft and low as she tried her best not to trigger anything.

the girl hummed, but still not looking towards her way.

fucking hell, please tell me this is her or i will fucking fli

shut up y/n! you'll pee your fucking pants i swear to god!

y/n heaves a deep breath, this time a little audible and it echoed around the room and she hears her own heartbeat.

"i'm ahn y/n, and i'll be your therapist, are you okay to have a small talk with me so we can discuss things around here?" y/n inquired, before she trudges once again to her desk, not minding to give the girl any glances, and as she walks she feels a pair of eyes on her and it made her shiver.

and she faced towards the seat in front of the desk, expecting the girl to be gone but she was there, looking up at her.

"i'm seo yunkyoung, sorry i wasn't paying attention, i thought the sky looked pretty." yunkyoung stated, her lips curving in a small smile and her eyes were crescent, she looked... pretty?

nice.

and kind.

y/n couldn't find the words but it was in the tip of her tongue.

y/n opens her mouth but she ended up nodding and closing it then, sitting at her swivel chair.

"okay, that's nice to know you liked the view, it is indeed pretty." y/n stated, now having to be able to breath properly as the tight feeling in her chest loosen down.