Shen Xiaoting (Kep1er)

| our love affair

note: gonna close request for the meantime too much going on lel.

"you dated yujin's sister?!" yujin— choi yujin yelled, her hands on her head as she dramatically pulled it and stared at xiaoting before looking away with wide eyes and mouth open in shock. mashiro looked at the two, confused, scratching her forehead she scoffed. "your sister?" mashiro pointed at (choi) yujin, visible confusion plastered on her small face as she spoke.

(choi) yujin looked at mashiro shaking her head. "no! not my sister—" before she finished xiaoting nonchalantly spoke. "it's ahn yujin." correcting mashiro, wolf-eyes meeting the doe-ones, xiaoting blew an air before brushing her hair with her fingers, looking away.

"ahn yujin's sister? how? isn't that girl from another group? how did you—? xiaoting be serious." mashiro fumbled with her words, every loose ends of her thoughts stuck together in a tight knot. (choi) yujin sighed, fixing her hair before she stood properly and looked at the two younger ladies who were seating in a couch.

"right? that was what i was wondering. how in the world would you manage to be in contact with an idol's sister, when did you even manage to get close with ahn yujin to begin with?" (choi) yujin asked, trying to put pieces of mystery together inside her head.

xiaoting looked bored, leaning on the couch sighing. well, it really didn't take her that much to be close with ahn y/n to begin with— heck she didn't even have to know (ahn) yujin to date y/n— but now that it came back to her, xiaoting can't help but admit she did miss that woman even when she thinks irrationally and can get psychopathic in phonecalls.

y/n is her psychopath after all, or is it because y/n's just a... girl— a woman.

rolling her eyes, xiaoting turned her back towards the two girls. "heck no, i didn't get close with ahn yujin to be honest, well she's not the one i dated to begin with— of course there's a chance in the world i met her sister first before i met ahn yujin. common sense to be exact." xiaoting replied, sighing deeply, a sinking feeling threw itself on her stomach.

she shook it off and thought she's just hungry.

mashiro shifted in the couch, looking over xiaoting. "well, when did it happen?" mashiro asked, her voice now back to the mellow tone.

(choi) yujin managed to calm down herself as she thought that there was really no harm to it, maybe a bit if people found out but for the meantime, she shook those thoughts off with a sigh.

xiaoting, still having her back faced towards her friends, pouted, trying to forget and now she's forced to say something again.

when did it happen? she doesn't remember...

"maybe like— before and after girls planet, i don't really remember." xiaoting nonchalantly responded.

(choi) yujin and mashiro looked at each other, shrugging. "can you be more specific? when and how did you meet her?" yujin requested, a minute or two was pure silence, before xiaoting faced them with a bored expression on her face, scratching the cushion with her nails.

"as far as i remember she was in china studying stuff i don't remember what... she wasn't fluent in the language so like i saw her one day in a tourist spot and she asked me for direction to some... place— well then, i often come to that place so she did and we took off..." xiaoting looked up at her groupmates, who seemed interested in the story and all xiaoting could do was continue.

"then it continued for like 2 years? i don't know, she was kind of crazy but like my type of crazy... then i got in girls planet, we were kind of good there but it was stressful really, her sister ahn yujin seemed to not like me and my guts and warned me to fuck off, she's also crazy i guess. then i debuted after that we just didn't talk anymore, which sucks." as xiaoting finished, everything was just silence except from a small voice coming from behind one of the walls where mashiro had spotted the other members peeking in.