I. Ruan × K. Kotone

| teenage dirtbags

"these teenagers! all they do is give inconvenience! when will they learn?!" ruan opens her eyes as she heard the sudden shouting outside of their house. ruan sat up, rubbing her eyes as she tried to brush off the heavy feeling in her eyelids.  "what was that?" she muttered, hands looking out for the curtains as she opened the window and saw an old man yelling outside.

"you! youngsters never learn!" another shout, the bright sunlight forcefully opening her eyes, watching from her window she saw an old man, holding a stick and two girls in the other side.

"mister! we are so sorry!" the other one stated, her hair black and shorter, almost like a middle length one that reached up on her shoulders, the other one whose hair was black with a tint of blonde streaks along her long locks.

"come on man! stop yelling already!" the other one stated, pouting, ruan sighed, shaking her head as she got up and ran down to their front yard where the chaos was happening.

"mister! please calm down! i'll take care of this!" ruan stated, bowing her head as she faced the two girls almost the same age as her.

there was a visible confusion on their faces but other one with pure relief.

"right ruan, thank you please tell those punks to stop playing near other people's house!" the older man yelled, pointing the stick to the girls.

"okay, man next time just tell us and stop yelling!" the girl with long black locks stated, then pointing at ruan.

"look! you woke her up!" then continued.

ruan sighed and shook her head. "no it is okay." the man left, with a grumble— cursing under his breath.

"you guys okay?" ruan asked both girls who nodded. "yeah we are." the raven haired girl stated.

"yeah, that man aish... so loud!" the other girl said.

ruan laughed sheepishly and scratched her pink hair.

"sorry about that, he's getting older." ruan stated, the short haired girl glanced at her friend. "see youngeun, don't ever raise your voice at them again okay?" the so called 'youngeun' groaned but nodded.

"sure kotone." oh.

so kotone and youngeun.

ruan bowed, then stretching out her hand to offer a handshake.

"ruan ikema, sorry for that again." ruan introduced herself, as kotone tried reaching for her hand, youngeun came first with a smile, surprising ruan.

"hi ruan! i am seo youngeun." youngeun shook her hand for a few second before letting go and standing beside kotone.

kotone smiled before reaching ruan's hand and gently shaking it, different from the other girl.

"kamimoto kotone." kotone introduced herself, before gently letting go of ruan's hand, ruan smiled, her hand shaking as she gently placed it on her side.

"what happened by the way? i just woke up because of the loud screaming from mister." ruan asked, looking at the two girls, youngeun glanced at kotone, who looked back at her as they shrugged.

"we were playing softball and youngeun accidentally threw the ball so high near their front yard." kotone pointed out to the house next to ruan's family, but the ball wasn't visible in their position.

"yeah and all we wanted was to get it but we were only yelled by the old man, we haven't gotten it." youngeun responded, and pleaded. "please get it for us."