Jang Gyuri (FROMIS_9)

fluff || FRIEND

"hey gyuri unnie, i just want you to meet my friend." jiheon dragged you, reaching the living room of their dorm where gyuri was waiting. gyuri stood up, waving at you as you bow in respect, gyuri had a smile, a bright one, happy to see thier maknae's friend.

"good morning." you greeted her, with a sweet smile. gyuri had her hands on your shoulder, gesturing you to feel cozy in their dorm then she spoke. "you don't have to be that formal!" gyuri stated, smiling ear to ear, which made you a bit uncomfortable.

jiheon shifted as she whispers something to you. "apparently, she's always like that, it will be much worse if jiwon unnie was here." she whispered.

"what are you whispering there?" gyuri asked, eyes shooting up jiheon a look. jiheon showed gyuri a smile as if she didn't whisper anything to you. "oh unnie it's nothing."

as gyuri examined you, she had the thought that you're probably one of those intellectual girls that she befriended, and she noticed that you're almost so soft spoken.

she find it cute tho.

"right (y/n)?" jiheon nudged you, you looked at her and nodded, your lips letting out a small: 'uh huh'

"anyways, i'm jeon (y/n) nice to meet you, gyuri unnie, i'm also yujin's friend." gyuri had seen this coming, yujin often, is one of those noisy, annoying girls who likes to befriend different person around her, no wonder she got you.

"oh, i noticed it, yujin's friends are somehow different and she had a lot." gyuri stated as she lets out a giggle.

and one thing she noticed,

how jiheon absolutely clinged into you, yes it was a normal as friends, but jiheon, somehow, wasn't always like this, she had never clung into yujin like yujin has her life, of ever she will do that, it must be someone special, like saerom or someone in their dorm.

gyuri can't just blabber out and ask; "is she your friend?" because she had absolutely heard it from jiheon herself.

"anyways, me and (y/n) are going in my room for our research project this upcoming research conference." jiheon excused herself, also you, with you getting dragged upstairs.

gyuri stood there, her eyes trailing your figure and jiheon's as the both went up to jiheon's room.

and maybe she shouldn't disturb the two.

.
.
.

"really?! i didn't saw that! ms. minatozaki actually tripped when the surprise was happening!?" jiheon asked, not believing at the story you were telling her, she was at the classroom when it happened, fixing the laptop for the video presentation.

it was normal, ms. minatozaki are one of those clumsy people in school and if jiheon saw it she'll probably laugh her ass off or find it cute.

you nodded endlessly, containing the laugh you wanted to let out, it was actually rude but you just can't help but tell her because it was cute and funny, that when mrs. kang found out she couldn't help herself from facepalming.

"yeah! mrs. kang even saw it, she facepalmed!" you whispered and giggled aimlessly, gyuri who was listening beside jiheon couldn't contain the cuteness you were letting out, it was unmeasurable.

"aw! i wish i saw it!" jiheon whined, pouting her lips, making you look at her with a giggle, eyes shining brightly, gyuri had considered it as heart eyes, you were probably in love with jiheon, she thought.

"yeah you should." you mumbled and place a hand on your mouth to stop your giggles.

"jiheon! help seoyeon clean the plates!" jiheon heard saerom's voice, immediately making her pout more and look at where it came from, she slumped, crossing her arms.

"but unnie! can't chaeyoung do it?" jiheon whined, earning a smile from you.

"no jiheon." saerom firmly said, making jiheon stand up and go to the kitchen with a frown.

you and gyuri where the ones left in the living room, she stared at you as you look around to see nagyung and chaeyoung studying, with jisun cooking, and a sleeping jiwon, it was honestly a cute sight for you.

gyuri saw you smiling, her lips tugging up ina smile too with how soft you were.

she just wanted to ask you something.

"do you like jiheon?" gyuri asked, making you look at her and giggled, making her a bit confused.

why are you not blushing?

you shook your head and smiled at gyuri, sweetly.

"nope, me and jiheon are friends, we know it." you stated, making gyuri smile in victory in having a chance for you.

gyuri crossed her arms, smiling proudly, as she sets her eyes only at you.

"i guess i have a chance for you."