Kim Jiwon (Liz) (IVE)

| try hard

"jiwon dropped out of school." y/n stops from her tracks as soon as she heard her friend say those words, she walked back to her friend and leaned in, a confused expression on her face. "what?" she asked, more like angrily asked, youngeun backed up, confused. "woah, calm down. i said she dropped out, she's not going to school anymore i guess." youngeun shrugged, youngeun laughed and playfully walked around y/n.

"is someone scared of not seeing jiwon ever again?" youngeun teased, y/n raised her hand and karate chops youngeun's head, earning a dramatic scowl from the other girl. "i was just kidding, look, i just heard it from my friend in the other class, also, she came to school with a blonde hair." youngeun added and started skipping through the road.

y/n follows, her steps small. "really? i didn't see her, did you?" y/n asked, raising one brow up. youngeun faced y/n while walking. "uh, well— i didn't but bahiyyih did, she's in the same class as her with yeseo, she told me about it." youngeun faced back to the road.

"also let's say jiwon kinda told me about it few weeks ago, but i thought she was just joking." youngeun shrugged.

y/n's lips was in a small frown, enough to hide what she was feeling inside, y/n glanced at the vehicles passing by, hoping she'll find something to distract her as she walks with youngeun home.

y/n might never admit it, but every little thoughts of jiwon bothered her, it bothered her how every little thing about jiwon was just so vivid to her mind, her voice, her smile, the dimples on her cheeks, her cat-like eyes, it was funny that she knew everything about jiwon but jiwon barely even remembers her name.

maybe, they know each other's age, they were schoolmates and even in the same year after all, but not being in the same class takes it all.

y/n wanted for jiwon to notice her for once, maybe at least a look on her face, where it's on purpose and not because they just accidentally met eyes.

she hated that it was hard for her, jiwon got her trying hard for something not even possible.

she's so out of y/n's reach, it's so unfair.

sighing, y/n shook her head and just ran ahead of youngeun, surprising the other girl. "hey! y/n come back!" youngeun runs, trying to catch up.

°°°°

y/n plops on the bed, bouncing back a bit before she lets out a deep sigh, her bag thrown under her desk, eyes looking up at the ceiling of her room. multiple band posters, her guitar, her study table, laptop, everything in her room surrounding her feels gone as she laid down on her bed and thinks about her life as a teenager.

if i ask her on a date, take her out somewhere? will she be happy?

will she even say yes?

do i even have the money for that?

probably not.

y/n thought as she rolled down her bed, groaning.

of course she doesn't have anything for that, she's 17... a minor, doesn't have a job, relies on her parents and sometimes get grounded for disobeying curfew hours to hang-out with youngeun.

how would a someone like her take jiwon's attention?

she's probably into drummers or something and y/n plays guitar.

and youngeun plays drums.

so unfair...

y/n sat up on her bed, scratching her nape, still on her wrinkled uniform, she stood up and walked towards her window, taking a peek as she heard a loud voice from outside.