Kim Chaewon (IZ*ONE)

| copycat

this is the worst day of my life! you thought, as you were trying to unlock the door of the classroom you and your "great" classmate are. you and chaewon got locked inside the classroom, and it makes you hate it, geez, who the fuck locked the classroom.

you struggled, as you force to open the door, more harder. "let's just wait till someone comes and helps us." chaewon stated, crossing her arms, chaewon also raised her right brow, as she looks at you. you rolled your eyes, sitting down at a desk near the door, she also did the same, as she settled down in a seat that was just 5 desks close to you.

"i really hate this." you mumbled, grumbling loudly, chaewon hears it and rolled her eyes too. "can you just stop frowning," she scoffed and brushed her hair off her face and continued. "you'll get wrinkles."

you glared at her as she just looks at you, like she had not say anything to like piss you off. you let out a chuckle,

a sarcastic one.

you rolled your eyes for like so many times, crossing your arms in your chest, you stated. "says the one who always frown for like 24 hours a day."

chaewon glared at you, frowning deeply. she stood up from her seat and deepened her glare at you, like she was ready to pierce your head off by her glare, if gazes could kill, you'll be dead by now.

"what the hell?!" she shouted, pointing at you accusingly.

"who do you think you are?!"

you laughed and also stood up from where you are sitting. "so what? do you think high of yourself?" you asked, doing the same thing to her.

chaewon looked away, as she scoffs, frowning still, oh gosh, the two of you should really stop the habit of frowning or even rolling eyes, it was just too much to handle.

silence comes and eats up the entire scene, you were really trying to keep your cool, trying not to really look at her, not even in the eyes, never, you can't even let your pride go, actually, the both of you can't.

if the two of you thinks it's right,

it has too be right,

there could only be one.

you sighed and looked down, but not in her.

"idiot." the both of you suddenly blurted it out, both glaring at each other, eyes making this electricity or even having telepathy, it was intense.

chaewon glared at you, arms crossed, you did the same.

"did you just copy me?" the both of you again, blurted out in the same time. both of you groaned, rolling both eyes.

you then pointed to her accusingly.

"copycat!" 

chaewon stomped her feet, scoffing.

"you know what? i had enough of you." chaewon stated, walking towards you, in a angry manner, as she was about to walk to you, she accidentally stumped her feet on the feet of a desk, making her fall over.

she had to hold on in something she could hold on right now,

which was you.

she got a hold of you making the two of you fall over the floor, the two of you had each others eyes closed tightly, chaewon had her hand still tightly clutching into you.

as the two of you were lying in the floor, the both of you opened each other's eyes, meeting each other.

breath fanning over you, you felt hot.

heart beating louder.

as you were staring at each other, chaewon started to lean in,

like she was leaning in.

for a kiss.

don't you dare kim chaewon. you thought.

but slowly, you're starting to lean in too.

until,

"y/n!"

"chaewon!"

the door opened,

revealing your friends and hers.