Shin Ryujin (ITZY)

Genre: fluff

Requested: nOpe

Warnings: nOne

Title: Arrogant

***********

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Go away!" Ryujin pushes everyone as she abruptly walks into the scene, a hard look on her face, she was absolutely fumming in anger, her face red. Ryujin reached the scene, seeing her small girlfriend being flirt by a guy, who is like a stupid littly piece of shit who got no brains. Ryujin glared at the guy, eyes bore more deeper, if glares could kill the guy in front of Ryujin may be dead by now, the guy only stared at Ryujin, looking down at her, like he was some type of a king, but Ryujin absolutely doesn't give a damn, she could spit fire everytime she wants.

"You! What the hell do you want huh!?" Ryujin asked the guy, pointing her index fingers at the guy's chest. "Woah, calm down there fella, I just want to talk to your girlfriend." The guy laughed as he looked down at Ryujin, jokingly, hands waving with a sheepish laugh. "Oh! Talk?! Talk your shit! I don't care!" Ryujin exclaimed as she stomped her feet.

You sighed and held her arms as you looked at her hands, eyes looking at her cutely and pleading for her to stop making a scene. "Please Ryujin, let's calm down and leave him alone." You stated as you watch her shook her head and scoffed. "No! I won't this shit pass!" She exclaimed and huffed.

"You! You don't have the rights to touch my girlfriend or even talk to her!" Ryujin exclaimed and had a eye contact with the guy, the guy shook his head and laughed nervously. "Sorry," The guy scratched his head. "I didn't mean it to be like that!" "Well shit, it already happened shut the fuck up!" Ryujin tried to puch the guy, but you held her.

You pulled her away from the scene and brought her at a bathroom, hands on her waste, scoffing and pouting your lips. "You always get us on trouble." You stated as you glare at her. "But babe!" Ryujin exclaimed and hugged you. You glanced at her and hugged her back.

"I just want to protect my girlfriend from those perverts!" Ryujin whined and nudged her head to your neck, sniffing your scent. "Yes I know, but you have to calm down." You stated as you stayed at the same position, humming.

"You're so beautiful, I wanted to tell everyone that I am the luckiest person alive and I will never let them touch you." It was cheesy, but a little arrogant, she was never afraid of telling everyone she is so awesome she got a girlfriend like you, which was plainly arrogant. She was always this possesive and caring, will give everything right away, she was nice and loving, annoying sometimes but it was normal, you were just in love with her human being.

"Fine, I forgive you."